Charlie Albinson (born October 15 1996) is an English professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Ayr united.
|Full name||Charlie Albinson|
|Date of birth||15 October 1996 (age 24)|
|Place of birth||Bolton, England|
|Height||191 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Search Charlie Albinson on Amazon.
Albinson joined Manchester City at the age of eight., progressing through the youth setup to feature for the club in the UEFA Youth League and FA Youth Cup squads, notably reaching the 2015 FA Youth Cup final. Albinson was released by Manchester City in 2016 without making a first team appearance.
On 13th August 2017, he joined then League One side Blackburn Rovers on a one year contract with the option of a second year and was placed within the under 23 squad for the 2017-2018 season. In October 2018, he joined Northern Premier League side Warrington Town on an initial one month loan that was eventually extended until January 2020. Following the conclusion of the 2018/2019 season, Albinson was released by Blackburn without having made a senior appearance.
Immediately following his departure from Blackburn, Albinson joined National League North side Southport making his competitive debut on 14th September 2019 in a 2-0 win over Blyth Spartans. He would go on to make a further 15 appearances in the league and cup that season. Following the conclusion of the 2019/2020 season, Albinson was released by Southport and re-joined Warrington Town.
On 16 June 2021, Albinson requested a release from Warrington Town and on July 8 2021, signed a one year contract with Scottish Championship side Ayr United, making his debut his debut on 13th July 2021 in a 3-0 win over Edinburgh City in the League Cup. Albinson's league debut followed on 2nd August 2021 in a 2-0 away defeat to local rivals kilmarnock .
- "Charlie Albinson - Player profile 21/22". www.transfermarkt.co.uk. Retrieved 2021-08-27.
- Porter, Alex. "Academy keeper learning from top role models". www.mancity.com. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "Warrington Town set to extend Albinson loan after McMillan injury". Warrington Guardian. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "SIGNING | Charlie Albinson". Southport Football Club. 2019-07-13. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "REPORT | Patience Rewarded". Southport Football Club. 2019-09-14. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "UPDATE | Retained & Released List". Southport Football Club. 2020-08-07. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "The members of last season's Yellows squad who will NOT be returning for pre-season". Warrington Guardian. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- Behan, Paul (2021-07-08). "Former Manchester City keeper joins David Hopkin's Ayr United revolution". Daily Record. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- Wilson, Stuart (2021-07-14). "Ayr United 3-0 Edinburgh City: Adeloye at the double for Honest Men". Daily Record. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "Dominant Kilmarnock beat Ayr in opener". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2021-08-27.
Charlie Albinson Edited
This article, Charlie Albinson, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
This article "Charlie Albinson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Charlie Albinson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.