|Full name||Charlize Rule|
|Date of birth||16 February 2003|
|Place of birth||Australia|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 November 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 March 2020 (UTC)
Search Charlize Rule on Amazon.
Rule grew up in New South Wales and played for FNSW Institute.
On the 13th of August 2020, Rule signed for Sydney FC for the 2020–21 W-League season. On the 8th of January 2021, Rule made her W-League debut against the Newcastle Jets in a 2–1 victory for the Sky Blues. Rule was substituted into the match in the 88th minute.
Rule was a major part of the Junior Matildas team during the 2019 AFC U-16 Women's Championship qualification and final tournament. She featured during five matches of qualification and she featured in all five games in the final tournament, playing 381 minutes, starting four out of five games and coming off the bench against Bangladesh. 
- "Charlize Rule – Soccerway". Soccerway. 22 November 2020. Retrieved 22 November 2020.
- "Sydney FC unveil 16 signings for Westfield W-League 2020/21 Season". Sydney FC. Retrieved 2020-11-22.
- "Rae Dower selects Junior Matildas squad for qualifiers". Beyond 90. 2019-09-11. Retrieved 2020-11-22.
- "AFC U-16 Women's Championship - Junior Matildas Squad". Matildas.com.au. 2019-09-04. Retrieved 2020-11-22.
- "23 Players called up to first ever Women's Talent Identification Camp". Matildas.com.au. 2020-11-21. Retrieved 2020-11-21.
- "7 Sydney FC players called up to first ever Women's Talent Identification Camp". Matildas.com.au. 2020-11-21. Retrieved 2020-11-21.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Charlize Rule" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Charlize Rule. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.