Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|No. 23 – Wake Forest Demon Deacons|
|League||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|Born||December 4, 1998|
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||The First Academy (Orlando, Florida)|
|College||Wake Forest (2017-present)|
Search Chaundee Brown on Amazon.
Chaundee Brown (born December 4, 1998) is an American basketball player. He is set to play for the Wake Forest Demon Deacons in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) in the 2017-18 season.
Brown attended The First Academy in Orlando, Florida. As a senior, he averaged 24.7 Points per game and 6.7 rebounds while being named Gatorade Florida Player of the Year. Brown was ranked as a top-40 in the Class of 2017 by ESPN, Scout.com, Rivals and 247sports.
Brown was originally recruited by University of Kansas, University of Florida, Wake Forest, and University of Maryland. On October 2, 2016, Brown committed to Wake Forest University.
- "Chaundee Brown named 2016-17 Gatorade Florida Player of the Year". Www.Gatorade.com. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- "Chaundee Brown, 247sports Recruiting". Www.247sports.com. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- "Chaundee Brown, The First Academy SG - Scout". Www.scout.com. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- "Chaundee Brown - Rivals.com". Www.Rivals.com. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Borzello, Jeff (October 6, 2016). "Chaundee Brown commits to Wake Forest". Www.ESPN.com. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
Category:1998 births Category:Living people Category: Basketball players from Florida Category:Sportspeople from Orlando, Florida Category:Shooting guards Category:Wake Forest Demon Deacons men's basketball players
This article "Chaundee Brown" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chaundee Brown. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.