Chot- Aj Isko, Kal Tereko
|Chot- Aaj Isko, Kal Tereko|
|Directed by||Nabh Kumar Raju|
|Produced by||Sanjay Thakur|
|Written by||Atul Tiwari|
|Music by||Raju Singh|
|18 June 2004|
Chot- Aaj Isko, Kal Tereko (English: Hurt/wounded, today it was me, tomorrow it will be you) is a Hindi action thriller film of Bollywood directed by Nabh Kumar Raju and produced by Sanjay Thakur. This movie was released on 18 June 2004 under the banner of S.M. International. This was the debut film of Indian model turned actress Jesse Randhawa.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Over the years, Kishan Yadav came from remote village to Mumbai. He worked hard day by day and set up a big dairy or Tabela in the city. The workers also love him. Kishan lives with his brother Kabir. One day they were threatened by a promoter and his goons to vacate the land for their business. A corrupt and ruthless police officer Sarad backed the promoter. Kishan went to local police and politician but all in vain. When Kishan declines to vacate the area, the promoter and his goons make their life miserable. Kabir fight back along with few milkman. Few day latter Kabir was abducted by Sarad. Sarad tortured him, subsequently he died. A lady police inspector Malati Desai tried to give them justice but Kishan became frustrated. Now apparently cool and calm Kishan vows with anger and started to take revenge against Sarad and his associates.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Ashutosh Rana as Kishan Yadav
- Sharad Kapoor as Sarad
- Rohit Nayyar as Kabir Yadav
- Jesse Randhawa as Kabir's girlfriend
- Nethra Raghuraman as Inspector Malati
- Hemant Mahaur
- Ashok Banthia
- Ganesh Yadav as Goon
References[edit | edit source]
- "CHOT (2004)". bfi.org.uk. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Chot". The Times of India. 22 June 2004. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "CHOT". boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Jesse jaisi koi nahin?". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Back to College". indianexpress.com. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Subhash K. Jha. "Chot movie reviews". glamsham.com. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Chot- Aj Isko, Kal Tereko" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chot- Aj Isko, Kal Tereko. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.