|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Pro-debut||1992: NPC Nationals,|
|Best win||NPC Nationals, 1992|
|Active||Retired c. 2002|
Christian Duffy (born 1961), also known as Chris Duffy, is an American professional bodybuilder.
Duffy was a high-school football star and a respected athlete. He started to train as a bodybuilder during his teen years.
In 1984 Duffy became the overall winner of the NPC Southern States bodybuilding championships. Three years later he placed first among heavyweights in the Los Angeles Championships, where he was also given the gold medal for the overall winner. His greatest achievement came in 1992 when he won the NPC Nationals in the heavyweight division—becoming the US national bodybuilding champion and obtaining the NPC Professional League card. The same year he was awarded the silver medal at another nationwide contest—the NPC USA Championships. Duffy would go on to compete in many bodybuilding contests, and placed fifth in the 2002 Mr. Olympia in the Masters division.
In the early 1990s he was a cover model and some of his photographs were used in the Muscle & Fitness magazine. He worked in the gay porn industry under the pseudonym Bull Stanton, and became a first widely acclaimed bodybuilder to appear in gay pornography. He was directed by Durk Dehner in The Wild Ones (1994), produced by Tom of Finland Company.
He was in a romantic relationship with fellow gay porn actor and ex-Royal Marine Blue Blake. They appeared in several movies together, including The Wild Ones and Nothin' Nice (1996), and posed for the cover of Advocate Men magazine in July 1994. Duffy speaks openly about his bisexuality. In the interview with Muscular Development he described himself as "hypersexual" and declared that he belongs to the LGBT community.
Duffy's former idol was bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger, but he now plays golf and says his inspiration is Tiger Woods.
- 1994: The Wild Ones (MarcoStudio)
- 1995: Sunset Bull (Palm Drive Video)
- 1996: Nothin' Nice (Hot House Studio)
- 2004: Bodybuilder's Jam 11 (Jimmy Z Productions)
- 2011: Party Pack 1 (Plain Wrapped Video)
- List of male performers in gay porn films
- McGough, Peter (April 23, 2014). "Chris Duffy: Out There!". Muscular Development. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- "1984 Southern States − NPC". Muscle Memory. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- "1987 Los Angeles Championships − NPC". Muscle Memory. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- "1992 Nationals − NPC". Muscle Memory. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "Chris Duffy". Trading Card Database. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "1992 USA Championships − NPC". Muscle Memory. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "2002 Olympia - Masters − IFBB". Muscle Memory. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "Chris Duffy". Bodybuilder Beautiful. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "Where Are They Now with Chris Duffy (2010)". Muscular Development. August 5, 2010. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "OUT OF THE BLUE: Confessions of an Unlikely Porn Star by Blue Blake". The Book Marketing Network. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "Blue Blake". Yahoo! GeoCities. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "Blue Blake (3)". Yahoo! GeoCities. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- "Bull Stanton – Biography". IMDb. Retrieved July 2, 2020.
- Schmaltz, Jim (December 2002). "Duffy comes back swinging - Hard Times - Chris Duffy". Flex. Archived from the original on October 17, 2007.
- Jamoo (1996). Superstars. Champion Press, p. 160.
- Bull Stanton on IMDb
- The big guy: Chris Duffy
- Chris Duffy at MuscleMemory.com
- Chris Duffy at the IronMan magazine
|This biographical article relating to bodybuilding in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Christian Duffy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christian Duffy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.