Christian Gion (born 10 March 1940) is a French film director. Gion is primarily known for his direction of french comedies during 1970s and 1980s.
- 1975: C'est dur pour tout le monde
- 1976: One, Two, Two : 122, rue de Provence
- 1978: Le Pion
- 1981: Pétrole ! Pétrole
- 1982: Les Diplômés du dernier rang
- 1983: Le bourreau des cœurs starring
- 1984: J'ai Rencontré Le Père Noël
- 1992: Sup de fric
This article "Christian Gion" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christian Gion. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.