Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Christian Neal Capes
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Christian Neal Capes.jpg|
Clacton, Essex, UK
|Occupation||Actor, model, writer|
Christian Neal Capes is an English model, reality television celebrity, host and producer for Unseen TV; a Malaysian online entertainment website. He hails from Clacton, Essex in England.
After studying for a business degree at the University of Hertfordshire Business School in the UK, he shot to fame when he starred in the Malaysian reality show What Women Want (2006). He won the Malaysian CLEO's Most Eligible Bachelor of the Year title in the same year.
In 2007 to 2008, he was a columnist for Faces, New Man and Oxygen magazines, as well as appearing on numerous television campaigns for Brylcreem, Head & Shoulders and print campaigns for DiGi and Yahoo!, among others. He was a lead actor in the number one hit single Percayah Sayang with "Academi Fantasia" winner Vince Chong and future star of 'Phua Chu Kang Pte Ltd' Carliff Carleel.
Christian moved into the online entertainment industry as a host and producer for Unseen TV. He has stated that he wants to make Unseen TV a success before he considers his next move.
He has interviewed high profile celebrities such as Basement Jaxx, Mani from the Stone Roses, his childhood football hero Bryan Robson as well as many of Malaysias finest musicians including Reshmonu, Mila and many others.
He currently appears in numerous media channels in Malaysia as a host and model.
- Capes, Christian Neal (1 November 2007). Not only have they muddled around with the channel numbers. Faces. Retrieved 27 October 2008.
- Capes, Christian Neal (1 October 2007). Just curious about Miss Ting. Faces. Retrieved 27 October 2008.
- Loh, Ivan (21 April 2007). Runway parade with a twist. The Star. Retrieved 27 October 2008.
- Kee, Hua Chee (24 February 2007). Are these the two women want? The Star. Retrieved 27 October 2008.
- Pal, Vivienne (11 December 2008). Denim has gone to the Dockers The Star. Retrieved 27 December 2008.
- Wong, Joyce Kirsten (21 October 2007). Attic bar Kinkybluefairy Blog – One of Malaysia's premier blogs. Retrieved 27 December 2008.
- Short and Sweet (10 July 2009). [permanent dead link] KL PAC. Retrieved 20 July 2009.
- Chong, Vince (March 2007).  Percayah Sayang Music Video. Retrieved 20 July 2009.
This article "Christian Neal Capes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.