Claire Marie-Rose Cliteur
|Born||April 6, 1993|
Oss, The Netherlands
|Other names||Claartje Rose|
Early life[edit | edit source]
Cliteur studied at London College of Fashion and Graduated from Amsterdam Fashion Institute. She was recognized by Grazia as IT-Girl from Amsterdam. She was born in Oss, The Netherlands and grew up in Amsterdam and London.
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2016, Cliteur became Zalando Style icon of the year and in August of 2017, she won the ELLE Insta Style Award.. Later in 2017 Cliteur got featured in a blog posts by De Bijenkorf  & [ELLE]  and got interviewed by Girls Scene 
References[edit | edit source]
- "First clothing sale". Jan 8, 2018.
- "Claire for Cosmopolitan". Maxim. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- "Claire recognized as IT-Girl of Amsterdam by Grazia".
- "Claire recognized as Zalando Style Icon of the Year". Zalando.
- "Claire won the ELLE Style Award". ELLE.
- "Interview with Claartje Rose".
- "Restyling with Claartje Rose".
- "Claartje Rose sharing her story".
[edit | edit source]
This article "Claire Cliteur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Claire Cliteur. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.