|Claire Marie-Rose Cliteur|
|File:Claire Marie-Rose.jpg |
|Born||April 6, 1993|
Oss, The Netherlands
Search Claire Cliteur on Amazon.
Cliteur studied at London College of Fashion and Graduated from Amsterdam Fashion Institute. She was recognized by Grazia as IT-Girl from Amsterdam. She was born in Oss, The Netherlands and grew up in Amsterdam and London.
In 2016, Cliteur became Zalando Style icon of the year and in August of 2017, she won the ELLE Insta Style Award.. Later in 2017 Cliteur got featured in a blog posts by De Bijenkorf  & [ELLE]  and got interviewed by Girls Scene 
- "First clothing sale". Jan 8, 2018.
- "Claire for Cosmopolitan". Maxim. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- "Claire recognized as IT-Girl of Amsterdam by Grazia".
- "Claire recognized as Zalando Style Icon of the Year". Zalando.
- "Claire won the ELLE Style Award". ELLE.
- "Interview with Claartje Rose".
- "Restyling with Claartje Rose".
- "Claartje Rose sharing her story".
This article "Claire Cliteur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Claire Cliteur. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.