|Born||Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands|
💵 Salary :
Search Farah Karimae on Amazon.
Farah Karimae is a Dutch model, former television presenter, beauty pageant winner, and actress known for her works in Bollywood, and Telugu cinema. Prior to acting, she was a television presenter for PowNews. She then modeled for agencies such as "Toabh and Inega", and brands such as "Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri", "Lakmé Cosmetics" and "Envy Fragrances". Karimae made her screen debut with the 2016 romantic thriller film Teraa Surroor. She then starred in Tollywood works such as Dhruva (2016), and the epic war film Gautamiputra Satakarni (2017).
|2016||Teraa Surroor||Tara Wadia||Hindi||Debut film|
|2018||Mr. Majnu||Special song||Telugu|
- "Newcomer Farah Karimaee hopes 'Surroor' will be lucky for her too - Times of India".
- "Dutch actress Farah Karimaee to sizzle in Akhil's next? - Times of India".
- Hungama, Bollywood. ""I'm So Much More Than Glamorous": Farah Karimaee - Bollywood Hungama".
- "Laughably watchable". 13 March 2016 – via www.thehindu.com.
- Bhatia, Uday (11 March 2016). "Film review: Teraa Surroor".
- "Farah Karimaee item song in Akhil Akkineni film". 8 July 2018.
This article "Farah Karimae" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Farah Karimae. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.