Claudia M. Conway (born October 17, 2004) is an American internet celebrity and social justice activist. Conway is the daughter of White House advisor Kellyanne Conway and her husband George.
Conway is a TikTok and Instagram influencer and a vocal critic of U.S. President Donald Trump. Conway supports the Black Lives Matter movement, and stated in a USA Today interview that she helped convince her mother to also support the movement.
Conway has previously supported Mental Health Awareness Month with her social media posts. Conway has described Trump as "a horrible person", Ted Cruz as "disgusting", and her mother's behavior as "internalized misogyny". In July 2020 she said that her parents' marriage had "failed". Conway identifies as a leftist and liberal and described her TikTok fan base as "leftist, acab, anti-trump, blm".
On July 3, 2020, George Conway tweeted that he and Kellyanne did not consent to media communications with Claudia. After her parent's reaction to Conway's outspoken activism, Claudia Conway accused her parents of attempting to censor her and impinging on her right to free speech. All her social media accounts were made private by July 4, 2020.
Conway moved from New Jersey to Washington, D.C. at the age of 12 for her mother's job in the Trump administration. Her mother commented in an interview in January 2017, also when she was 12, that she told her "'Mom, I don’t want to go to Washington and be known as Kellyanne Conway’s daughter.' And I said, 'Well, then cure cancer'".
- Tik-Tok post by Claudia M. Conway of June 30, 2020, accessed July 2, 2020
- "Kellyanne Conway's Daughter Is an Anti-Trump TikTok Star: 'My Dad Thinks It's Awesome I'm Speaking for Myself'". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2020-07-03.
- Minutaglio, Rose (2020-06-30). "Kellyanne Conway's 15-Year-Old Daughter Claudia Is Posting Anti-Trump TikToks". ELLE. Retrieved 2020-07-03.
- Darby, Luke. "Kellyanne Conway's Kid Is an Anti-Trump Leftist TikTokker". GQ. Retrieved 4 July 2020.
- Claudia Conway Dislikes Donald Trump, Defends Forming Own Opinion, Newsweek, accessed July 2, 2020
- The 15-Year-Old Daughter of White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway is Posting Anti-Trump TikToks, Yahoo Finance, accessed July 2, 2020
- Claudia Conway Posts Anti-Trump videos, accessed July 2, 2020
- Who is Claudia Conway?, Hollywood Life, accessed July 2, 2020
- Santucci, Jeanine. "Kellyanne Conway's teen daughter hopes to help 'educate' with TikToks opposing Trump, supporting Black Lives Matter". USA Today. Retrieved 4 July 2020.
- @claudiamconwayy (3 July 2020). "imagine mocking a teenage environmentalist who is literally paving the way for climate change efforts. so sad. he really is a horrible person" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @JayShams (30 June 2020). "Claudia is doing a TikTok live now and taking questions from people. "'Do your parents get along?' Uh, I guess."" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Evans, Greg. "George & Kellyanne Conway Tell Journalists To Stay Away From Daughter Claudia; She Doesn't Take It Well". Deadline. Retrieved 4 July 2020.
- Perrett, Connor. "Kellyanne Conway's 15-year-old daughter is defiantly posting anti-Trump and pro-Black Lives Matter TikToks 'to inform people and spread love'". Insider. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- "Kellyanne Conway's Daughter Is an Anti-Trump TikTok Star: 'My Dad Thinks It's Awesome I'm Speaking for Myself'". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- Alter, Rebecca. "Kellyanne Conway's Only Good Contribution to the World Is Her TikToker Daughter". Vulture. Retrieved 4 July 2020.
- Brunker, Alicia (2020-07-04). "Kellyanne Conway's Anti-Trump Daughter Claudia Says Her Parents Are "Trying to Silence Her"". InStyle. Retrieved 2020-07-06. Unknown parameter
- Espinoza, Joshua (2020-07-03). "Claudia Conway, Kellyanne Conway's Anti-Trump Daughter, Claims Her Parents Are Trying to Silence Her". Complex. Retrieved 2020-07-06. Unknown parameter
- Elizabeth, De (2020-07-05). "Claudia Conway Says Her Parents Are Trying to Silence Her". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 2020-07-06. Unknown parameter
- Heim, Joe. "'They never saw this coming': A Q&A with Kellyanne Conway". Washington Post. Retrieved 4 July 2020.
- Claudia Conway on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Claudia Conway on Instagram
- Claudia Conway on TikTok
|This biographical article about someone involved with the Internet is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a United States activist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Claudia Conway" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Claudia Conway. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.