ClearBlade, Inc is an Internet of Things Software company founded in 2007 and headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company engineered an Internet of things platform enabling enterprises across different industries to build IoT solutions that make streaming data actionable by combining business rules and machine learning, with visualizations and integration, to existing business systems.
Official logo and tagline for ClearBlade, Inc.
Internet of Things
|Headquarters 🏙️||103 E. 5th Street Austin, Texas 78701 United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Eric Simone (CEO)|
Dana Wright(WW VP Sales)
Number of employees
Since 2012, Austin-based ClearBlade has been focused on developing an IoT Platform intended for large industrial companies looking to build IoT infrastructures and solutions with enterprise IoT middleware. ClearBlade is focused on rapid deployment, enablement of machine learning solutions, security, edge computing, and an auto-sync feature between the Edge and the Cloud.
ClearBlade, LLC was founded on August 22, 2007 as a consulting firm focused on Enterprise Modernization. In 2012 ClearBlade switched it's focus from consulting to Internet of Things (IoT) software. In 2013 ClearBlade LLC converted to ClearBlade, Inc.
Prior to starting ClearBlade, Eric Simone (the founder and CEO), was the founder and CTO of Compete Incorporated, which sold to Perficient Inc. (PRFT) in May of 2000.
In September 2017, ClearBlade closes $3.0M in Series A funding, led by Align Capital in Austin, Texas. The funding helped to fuel the expansion of the ClearBlade engineering and sales teams to exceed projected revenue growth. Lisa Harris, co-founder and Managing Partner of Align Capital, joined the ClearBlade Board of Directors, joining Matthew Clark who served as CFO of Perficient, Jan Lindelow previously Chairman and CEO of Tivoli Systems Inc and ClearBlade's CEO Eric Simone.
In addition to the Series A funding, ClearBlade's investors include some of the most high profile Austin technology entrepreneurs and industry veterans including Capital Factory, Jan Lindelow, past CFO of and Senior Vice President of Dell Jim Schneider, founder of Bazaarvoice Brett Hurt, Andrew Busey, and Ben Lamm.
ClearBlade IoT Cloud Platform
The ClearBlade IoT platform is the engineered core for developing integrated IoT Solutions that connect Devices to Enterprise Applications. ClearBlade is designed to be able to deploy across any cloud, internal infrastructure or industrial gateways. There is no dependency on Cloud specific APIs or definitions. The ClearBlade Platform can run on any major Linux distribution leveraging containers to fit within the boundaries of any secure network. ClearBlade can install and run securely next to a core system or behind a firewal
ClearBlade On-Premise Platform
The ClearBlade On-Premise Platform is a replicate of the Cloud Platform that enables organization who cannot deploy to the open Internet, or transmit data through a public cloud system, to manage it in their own private network. The ClearBlade IoT On-Premise platform automatically syncs with ClearBlade Edge running on any gateway.
ClearBlade IoT Edge Platform
The ClearBlade IoT Edge platform enables companies to synchronize, configure, manage state and deploy IoT systems with one common software stack. It allows to power activities at the edge of the organization's IoT solutions including real-time business rules, filtering, online / offline modes and messaging. Edge computing also offers strong security through encryption, authentication, and authorization of API access including tokens and certificates. The ClearBlade IoT Edge can be deployed at any gateway device.
ClearBlade IoT Portals
The role-based portals allow to easily visualize, monitor, interact and manage all the devices.
The strength of the ClearBlade Platform is in a horizontal approach allowing a screaming performance while maintaining rigorous security by embracing the open community accepted standards, utilizing approved best practices and libraries with openness and public validation, continually updating to protect against future discoveries and setting the default permissions to none.
The Platform provides different elements to insure its security as: a strong authentication, meaning that every interaction in the system requires a device and user to gain a valid token, an authority allowing only specific actors (whether a device or user) to access each granular element of a system, also an awareness and encryption (no matter what server it resides on on what network infrastructure it travels over) for the client’s data.
ClearBlade provides a free online-class for developers to get Certified Enterprise IoT Developer within the ClearBlade platform.
ClearBlade develops a network of certified partners including system integrators, certified edge gateways, embedded partners and consulting partners to provide full IoT solutions to organizations across multiple industries:
The edge gateways and embedded partners include:
- NXP edge gateways & processors
- Dell edge gateways
- HPE edgeline intelligent gateway portfolio
- Harting MICA
- MOXA embedded computing platforms
- AMD Embedded Industrial Control & Automation
- Toshiba Flashmatrix®
- Raspberry PI
- ClearBlade named as 2017 IoT Enterprise Software Company of the Year
- ClearBlade named as 2017 Best Overall IoT Solution Award by IoT Exchange
- ClearBlade named as 2016 Top 20 Leading Iot Solution Providers.
- ClearBlade named as 2016 Top 50 Most Promising Iot Solution Providers
- ClearBlade named as 2016 "Vendor to Watch" at the IoT6 Exchange conference held in San Antonio, Texas
- Official website
- LinkedIn page
- Twitter account
- ClearBlade on Crunchbase
- IoT Scorecard site: RFx matrix template for IoT platforms
- ClearBlade Academy: Enterprise IoT Developer Certification
- ClearBlade iOS SDK - ClearBlade iOS-API on GitHub
- ClearBlade Android SDK - ClearBlade Android-API on GitHub
- ClearBlade Java SDK - ClearBlade Java SDK on GitHub
- ClearBlade GoLang SDK - ClearBlade GoLang SDK on GitHub
- ClearBlade Node SDK - ClearBlade Node SDK on GitHub
- ClearBlade Python SDK - ClearBlade Python-API on GitHub
- ClearBlade C SDK - ClearBlade C DSK on GitHub
- Inc, ClearBlade,. "Certified SI + Consulting IoT Ecosystem Partners". www.clearblade.com. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Inc, ClearBlade,. "Certified Edge Gateways & Embedded Partners". www.clearblade.com. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- LLC, Compass Intelligence,. "The 5th Annual Compass Intelligence Awards is Proud to Honor Top in Mobile, IoT, and Emerging Tech". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- ClearBlade: Making IoT easier with the Novi IoT Platform - The Technology Headlines, Nov 2, 2016
- ClearBlade: Cloud Agnostic Platform Engineered with Edge Computing - CIO Review
- ClearBlade is a Conference Partner of IoT6 Exchange in May 2018 - IoT6 Exchange, 2018
- Interview: Eric Simone, CEO and Founder of ClearBlade - Liftr, February 12, 2018
- When AI and IoT collide - Embedded Computing Design, February 2, 2018
- 2018 Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard rates 21 vendors - MachNation, January 25, 2018
- ClearBlade Inc. Joins UI LABS to Advance Digital Manufacturing - PRNewswire, Jan 16, 2018
- ClearBlade Technology Supports NXP IoT Edge Computing Experience at CES 2018 - PRWeb, January 4, 2018
- Build, buy, partner? Strategic options for creating smart solutions - Benson Chan on Strategy of Things, December 24, 2017
- NXP Combines Edge Compute, Machine Learning and Advanced Sensing Technologies in a One-of-a-Kind VIP Experience at CES 2018 - Globe Newswire, December 19, 2017
- ClearBlade partner with the Miracle Foundation to improve the lives of orphaned children - Miracle Foundation, December 11, 2017
- ClearBlade Shatters IoT Scalability Benchmarks by Leveraging Oracle Cloud Infrastructure High Performance Servers - PRNewswire, October 03, 2017
- ClearBlade & MConnected Ltd. Launch a Strategic Global Partnership Agreement - PRNewswire, August 10, 2017
- ClearBlade joins the Industrial Internet Consortium - PRNewswire, April 18, 2017
- ClearBlade to exhibit at IoT Evolution Expo in Florida - IoTEvolutionWorld News, January 30, 2017
- Five Easy Ways To Build Security Into The Internet Of Things - Forbes.com, Nov 23, 2016, post written by Aaron Allsbrook
- MachNation announces availability of its IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard for 2016, an in-depth rating of 35 Internet of Things (IoT) platform vendors... Internet of Things Platform Revenue Will Grow 116% in 2017, according to MachNation's newest IoT Platform ScoreCard - PRNewswire, Dec 8, 2016
- Eight commandments of IoT integration - TechTarget, IoT Agenda, Oct 6, 2016, written by Aaron Allsbrook
- ClearBlade™ Names Dana Wright as Worldwide Vice President of Sales - PRNewswire, Jun 20, 2016
- ClearBlade™ launches Novi EDGE - PRNewswire, May 26, 2016
- 50 Influential People in Austin Tech - Built in Austin, May 19, 2016, written by Colin Morris
- The Fight for API Product Survival Rests on the Enterprise - The New Stack, April 25, 2015, written by Mark Boyd
- ClearBlade and DigiCert Partnership to Drive Secure, Accelerated IoT Innovation - PRWeb, Dec 15, 2015, written by Michael Voellinger
- CTOs you should know: Aaron Allsbrook, Clearblade - Built in Austin, Sep 2, 2015, written by Tessa McLean
- ClearBlade Names Steve Manweiler Vice President of Product - PRNewswire, Feb 20, 2015
- ClearBlade CTO Aaron Allsbrook will be presenting at Rackspace: Solve 2015"Taking the DIY Out of Mobile Apps" - San Francisco Rackspace::Solve
- How ClearBlade's Eric Simone is building technology and bolstering Austin tech - Built in Austin, Jan 22, 2015, written by Garrett Reim
This article "ClearBlade" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ClearBlade. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.