|Born||December 5, 1982|
Personal trainer, Influencer
|MMF Protocol (Mixed Martial and Football Protocol)|
Coach Meddy (born 5th December 1982) is a French Celebrity Fitness Trainer. He is best known for creating the MMF Protocol (a Mixed Martial Arts and Football training technique). Meddy is also the co-founder of the mobile app NA 39 with Nicolas Anelka.
Meddy has worked with football teams like Juventus (Turin), Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco. He has been associated with football stars like Nicolas Anelka, Patrice Evra, Blaise Matuidi, Medhi Benatia, Miralem Pjanic as well as artists such as Jason Derulo and LACRIM.
- Writer, External (2019-03-28). "Here's How Coach Meddy Is Leaving an Indelible Mark on the Fitness World". NewsBlaze News. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "COACH MEDDY, FOUNDER OF MMF PROTOCOL EXPLAINS WHY IT HAS TAKEN THE FITNESS WORLD BY STORM - Thrive Global". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "COACH MEDDY AND NICOLAS ANELKA'S FITNESS COLLABORATION NA39". Arizona Daily Register. 2019-03-28. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- Kathmandu Tribune (2019-04-25). "Coach Meddy's fitness regime goes digital, launches his app NA39". News, sport and opinion from the Kathmandu Tribune's global edition. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- webmaster. "The New GURU of Fitness, Coach Meddy, Knows How To Achieve A Perfect Body And Increase The Performance, Celebrity Clients And Professional Athletes Say It All! | Telegraph Star". Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Take on a famous footballer in this fitness challenge". Time Out Dubai. 2018-04-02. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Coach Meddy: The Man Behind World Class Footballers Anelka, Matuidi & Evra on the Science of Fitness Coaching". TGDaily. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- heraldadmin (2019-04-15). "Meet Coach Meddy - The Celebrity Fitness Coach of Blaise Matuidi and Nicolas Anelka". OneWorldHerald.com. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Evra shows off strongman regime after Marseille sacking". FOX Sports Asia. 2017-11-18. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- Tonya (2019-04-12). "FROM TRAINING TO HOSTING CELEBRITIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD: COACH MEDDY THE MULTIFACETED INFLUENCER". NewDayLive. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- Kivo, Dillon (2019-04-04). "A Conversation with Coach Meddy: Celebrity Fitness Coach Speaks about Why MMF Protocol is All the Rage". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
- "Coach Meddy's protocol decrypted: The mind at the service of the physical". Freepressjournal : Latest Indian news,Live updates. 2018-04-10. Retrieved 2019-05-07.
NA 39 on Google Play
|This fitness-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Coach Meddy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Coach Meddy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.