Comparison of mobile phone web browsers
From EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section, please remove this template.
If you are the editor who added this template and you are actively editing, please be sure to replace this template with
For article construction:
- Mozilla Firefox Mobile: PDF download
- Google Chrome Mobile: MHT page download in download, text search while loading page
- Samsung Internet: Samsunf clipboard support, mouse trap blocker, grid-style option menu
- Chrome: Copies CSS-uppercased text (
text-transform: uppercase) as uppercase text into the clipboard, while Firefox conveniently copies it with original case.
- Firefox downloads raw pages by default (test with
action=rawon any MediaWiki site, such as EverybodyWiki), while Chromium-based browsers view them as text.