Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Constellation Research, Inc
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Founder||R “Ray” Wang|
Monta Vista, Cupertino,
Constellation Research is a Silicon Valley, California based, technology research and advisory company that focuses on helping organizations build new business models with exponential and disruptive technology. The company is led by R “Ray” Wang, the Founder, Chairman, and Principal Analyst for the company.
Constellation offers research and advisory, Constellation Insights, an enterprise technology news service, and Constellation Executive Network, an executive networking community with access to Constellation Research analysts, research, and events.
Constellation hosts the annual Supernova Awards, which recognize leaders and teams who overcome difficult circumstances to successfully adopt and utilize disruptive technologies for their respective organizations. Judges include technology thought leaders and journalists. The company also produces DisrupTV, a podcast and video series hosted by R “Ray” Wang and Vala Afshar that focuses on recent enterprise news, startups and influencer insights.
- "'Disrupt digital businesses before you get disrupted!'". CIO New Zealand. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Constellation Research - C3 IoT: A NextGen Platform for NextGen Applications". C3 IoT. 2017-02-01. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Let's Vote! 2016 Constellation Research SuperNova Award Finalists". FinancialForce. 2016-09-12. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Origin Energy Wins 2017 Constellation SuperNova Award for Digital Transformation Leadership". Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- Afshar, Vala (2017-11-21). "How Startups Can Create Minimum Viable Traction". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
This article "Constellation Research, Inc" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Constellation Research, Inc. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.