|Date of birth||22 October 1997|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 August 2019|
Search Cornelius Bencsik on Amazon.
Cornelius Bencsik (born 22 October 1997) is a Norwegian football midfielder who plays for Ready.
He started his youth career in Brumunddal, but in the summer of 2013 he moved to attend the Norwegian College of Elite Sport and play for Stabæk. He made his league debut in June 2015 against Aalesund. In 2016, he did not feature for the first team, and in July 2016 he went on to minnows Asker. Bencsik immediately made his league debut, recording one assist in a 3–1 win.
- Rosenborg, Ole Ludvig (23 June 2015). "Kunne blitt helt i debuten". Ringsaker Blad (in Norwegian). p. 16.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Knoph, Arne (9 July 2016). "Måtte slite for seieren" (in Norwegian). Asker Fotball. Retrieved 9 July 2016.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Droppet Harvard-studier for å satse på fotball, h-a.no, 31 January 2018
- Overganger i 2.divisjon vinter 2019 Archived 2019-03-31 at the Wayback Machine, sportshjornet.com, 9 January 2019
- Cornelius Bencsik at the Norwegian Football Federation Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.
|This biographical article related to a Norwegian association football midfielder is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Cornelius Bencsik" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cornelius Bencsik. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.