Cornerford Group is a British company headquartered in London, United Kingdom operating in mainly luxury fashion, design and media industries. It owns the Cornerford London and Cornerford U luxury fashion labels. The company currently operates in the UK, Australia and USA.
Companies, Labels & Subsidaries
|Founder 👔||Dovy Cornerford|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Clothing, cosmetics, fashion accessories, watches|
Number of employees
Cornerford London is Cornerford Group’s largest label focusing in high-end luxury Gentleman timepieces, accessories and skincare.
The timepiece remains the flagship product for Cornerford London.
Cornerford U (stylised “Cornerford | U”) is a premium diffusion line created in 2016 as a secondary label to Cornerford London.
Diffusion brands are a secondary line of merchandise created by a high-end fashion house or fashion designer that retails at lower prices. These ranges are separate from a fashion house's "signature line", or principal artistic line, that typically retail at higher price points. Diffusion products are on sale alongside designers' signature line but can also be made available at concession outlets and certain chain stores.
The use of a diffusion line is a part of the strategy of massification where luxury brands attempt to reach a broader market in order to increase revenue and brand recognition.
The Cornerford U label mainly sells premium men’s clothing including T-shirts, tracksuits, sweaters and coats.
Cornerford London was also named in the wedding industry as the 7th most influential social media account along the likes of Claridge's & Dorchester Hotel by Absolutely Weddings.
Cornerford has previously collaborated in events and social media campaigns with luxury, high-end products and services such as the prestigious Perrier-Jouet Champagne
Products & Aesthetics
As of 2014, Cornerford sells menswear, accessories, watches and skincare through its pop-up stores, website and third-party resellers and retail stores.
All of Cornerford’s product ranges are either designed, manufactured or hand-finished in their east London headquarters
In 2014 Cornerford Group acquired a photography company and a marketing & PR company to further enhance their portfolio within the media industry.
All of Cornerford London’s photography & Videography is now created in-house in UK & Australian studios.
- "Cornerford". www.notonthehighstreet.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "Classic Nero Black by Cornerford London". www.wolfandbadger.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "BRITISH GQ: PREMIUM FASHION COLLECTION". Cornerford. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "CORNERFORD, LONDON – TIMELESS STYLE AND QUALITY FOR DISCERNING GENTLEMEN by Ian Yates, Greece". 2016-11-16. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "Absolutely Weddings - Most Influential Social Media Brands".
- "LIAM WILLIAMS: BRITISH LION STARLET". Cornerford. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Bolger, Jordan (11:23 AM - 16 Feb 2018). "Respect to @Cornerford for the care package, lovely stuff pic.twitter.com/H1iTAb4muO". @caramaka. Retrieved 2018-03-13. Check date values in:
- "Cornerford & Perrier-Jouet".
- "Cornerford - businessagent.com". businessagent.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
This article "Cornerford Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cornerford Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.