Crackerjack Productions was an Australian independent television production company headed by brothers Mark and Carl Fennessy. Based in St Leonards, Sydney, it concentrated on comedy-related projects, with forays into light entertainment, music, factual and reality television.
Crackerjack productions include:
- The Chaser election specials
- Comedy Inc.
- The Biggest Loser Australia
- Australia's Brainiest
- So Fresh
- The King
It was reported in August 2002 that the Federal Court in Sydney had ruled that Crackerjack had "misled job seekers about the availability of work offered by it while making a reality television program for Network Ten" and that "the court has made orders by consent against Crackerjack, its producer Mr Jim Burnett, and Network Ten Pty Ltd in relation to conduct that included the placement of misleading job advertisements in several newspapers by Crackerjack for the purpose luring potential subjects for a reality television show it was producing". 
- Guider, Elizabeth (12 October 2013). "Fremantle picks up Crackerjack". Variety. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- Idato, Michael (23 July 2007). "Street Sweeper". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Court finds TV production company misled job seekers, aided by TV network". Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. 30 August 2002.
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Crackerjack Productions" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Crackerjack Productions. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.