Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria
|Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||Ortigas Avenue corner ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Quezon City, Philippines|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Opening||5 December 2005|
|Number of rooms||263|
Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria is hotel located at the Ortigas business district in Manila, Philippines. Built in 2004, Crowne Plaza Manila is the first Crowne Plaza property in Manila. The hotel has 263 deluxe and suite rooms. The current General Manager of the hotel as of 2019 is Jolly Barun.
Crowne Plaza was the first hotel in the Philippines to roll out a mobile Internet solution for its Wi-Fi needs.
In 2011, Crowne Plaza has undertaken a refurbishment of its ballrooms. The renovation of events space marks the facility's first make-over since it opened its doors in 2005.
In 2019, the Philippine Fashion Week was held in the hotel, with it becoming its permanent home for the next three years.
- "Indian-Aussie exec puts heart to hospitality". The Manila Times. January 2, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- "Crowne Plaza taps Smart Bro for guests' Internet needs". The Philippine Star. March 16, 2014. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- "Hotel undertakes renovation".[permanent dead link]
- "Zubiri admits impediments in Congress on BBL proposal". Manila Bulletin. July 9, 2018. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- "Senate, House begin BBL deliberations". Sun.Star. July 10, 2018. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- "Philippine Fashion Week finds a new home". The Manila Times. June 15, 2019. Retrieved June 10, 2020.
|This article about a hotel or resort in the Philippines is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.