Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia
|Location||Port Vincent, North Haven, Australia|
|Website||Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia|
The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia (CYCSA) is a yacht club in the Australian state of South Australia. It was established in 1887 in North Haven, Adelaide. It is known as South Australia's premier yacht club. It operates a launching ramp for use of the general public, which is located adjacent to the Club off of Southern Myth Drive.
CYCSA facilities include a marina capable of berthing yachts up to 35 meters in length and five-star function rooms and bistro.
Board of Directors
As of 2020–2021:
- President - Dominic Rinaldi
- Commodore – Jacqueline Heffernan
- Vice-Commodore – Adrian Wotton
- Rear-Commodore – Jeff Dinham
- Treasurer – David Roper
- "Board and Flag Officers". CYCSA. CYCSA. Retrieved 10 May 2021.
- "OPENING DAY OF THE S.A. YACHT CLUB". South Australian Register. LII (12, 774). South Australia. 22 October 1887. p. 6. Retrieved 10 May 2021 – via National Library of Australia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia.|
Other articles of the topic Sports : 2024 NBA All Star Game Creation, Vrchlabí Mad Squirrels, Lindsay Marie Brewer, Velocity Games, Technical Sports Racing2, Ethan Ennis' NBA Playoff Most Valuable Player Award, RC CSKA Moscow
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.