Crystal Palace 0–7 Liverpool
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool F.C. (0 – 7) was a Premier League match that took place at Selhurst Park on 19 December 2020 at 12:30pm. This was Liverpool's largest away win in top-flight football. Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah scored a combined of 4 goals out of the 7, where Mohamed Salah came on as a substitute. The other 3 coming from Takumi Minamino (3'), Sadio Mané (36') and Liverpool F.C.'s capatin, Jordan Henderson (52').
- Managers: Jürgen Klopp and Roy Hodgson
- Referee: John Moss
- Attendance: Game played behind closed doors due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Half-time score: 0 – 3
- Liverpool Starting XI Average Age: 27.64 years
- Crystal Palace Starting XI Average Age: 30.06 years
(Assists in brackets)
- Takumi Minamino 3' (Sadio Mané)
- Sadio Mané 36' (Roberto Firmino)
- Roberto Firmino 44' (Andy Robertson)
- Jordan Henderson 52' (Trent Alexander-Arnold)
- Roberto Firmino 68' (Mohamed Salah)
- Mohamed Salah 81' (Joël Matip)
- Mohamed Salah 84' (Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain)
Starting XI (lineups)
Crystal Palace F.C.
- Vicente Guaita
- Nathaniel Clyne
- Cheikhou Kouyaté
- Gary Cahill
- Patrick van Aanholt
- Luka Milivojevic
- James McArthur
- Eberechi Eze
- Jordan Ayew
- Wilfred Zaha
|14||Jordan Henderson (c)|
Crystal Palace F.C.
- Cheikhou Kouyaté out for James Tomkins 63'
- Eberechi Eze out for Michy Batshuayi 69'
- James McArthur out for Jaïro Riedewald 74'
- Sadio Mané out for Mohamed Salah 57'
- Georginio Wijnaldum out for Curtis Jones 69'
- Roberto Firmino out for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 75'
- "Crystal Palace vs Liverpool BBC SPORTS". Unknown parameter
- "Premier League - crystal palace vs liverpool". Unknown parameter
- "Roberto Firmino and Mo Salah scored twice in an astounding display of finishing that gave Liverpool their biggest ever away win in the top flight". The Guardian. Unknown parameter
- "Crystal Palace vs Liverpool". BBC Sports. Unknown parameter
This article "Crystal Palace 0–7 Liverpool" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Crystal Palace 0–7 Liverpool. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.