|Founded||November 13, 2002United Kingdomin|
Curious Brewery has a range of bottled and canned beers and cider in a variety of styles such as Lager (Curious Brew), India pale ale (Curious IPA) and others, some of which are also available in keg containers, along with limited edition beers through their Curiouser and Curiouser brand.
In 2018, the brand will open their first Brewery in Ashford, Kent.
The Brewery has been designed by Guy Hollaway Architects . The custom-built brewery, which is expected to attract up to 50,000 visitors per year, will feature a shop, restaurant and bar which will be open to the public for guided tours.
In 2018 Curious Brewery was announced as the headline sponsor of the UK's Curious Arts Festival 2018, which takes place in Pylewell Park, New Forest, Hampshire. The event, which takes place July 20 to 22 2018, has a "slightly eccentric lens on life" and it will feature an eclectic array of talent from the world of literature, comedy, music and poetry. The 2018 line up includes Al Murray the Pub Landlord, Sunday Times magazine columnist Dolly Alderton and TV's choirmaster-in-chief, Gareth Malone among others.
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Beer : Balter Brewing Company, Broken Goblet Brewing Company, List of microbreweries
Others articles of the Topic Companies : List of Nintendo products, Timeline of Square, LimeRoad, Solid Clouds, Lurento, Navona Records, AMResorts
Others articles of the Topic Beer : Balter Brewing Company, Broken Goblet Brewing Company, Top Totty, List of microbreweries
Others articles of the Topic United Kingdom : Jack Anthony Isaacs, Muslim Arbitration Tribunal, WWF Mayhem in Manchester, United Kingdom, David Tony Adam Harcus, Great Britain, Outline of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- "Bar news | Curious Brewery embarks on series of limited editions". barmagazine.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-05-16.
- Hammond and Angela Cole, Daniel; Cole, Angela (2018-04-23). "Brewery making craft beer with white wine". Fox News. Retrieved 2018-06-10.
- "Brewery set to open this year". Kent Online. Retrieved 2018-05-16.
- "Chapel Down completes payment for 1.6 acre Curious Brewery site". www.thedrinksbusiness.com. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- "Curious Brewery launches small batch beer series with". drinksretailingnews.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Curious Brewery" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Curious Brewery. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.