|Operator||Geometric Energy Corporation|
|Manufacturer||Geometric Energy Corporation, |
Mimir Solutions, PointBlank LLC, Iteration Syndicate
|Payload mass||40 kilograms|
|Start of mission|
|Launch date||January, 2022|
|Rocket||Falcon 9 Block 5 |
|Launch site||KSC, LC-39A |
DOGE-1 is a planned lunar CubeSat by the Geometric Energy Corporation ridesharing with the Nova-C lunar lander by Intuitive Machines on a Falcon 9 rocket to be launched by SpaceX for the NASA CLPS program in the first quarter (January) of 2022. Notably, the mission was funded entirely by the (at the time) recently-popularized cryptocurrency Dogecoin. A commemorative plaque containing art will also be launched in addition to the 40 kg payload.
- "IM-1 Nova-C & DOGE-1". nextspaceflight. Unknown parameter
- "Intuitive Machines-1 Orbital Debris Assessment Report (ODAR) Revision 1.1" (PDF). Intuitive Machines. FCC. 22 April 2021. Retrieved 11 May 2021. Unknown parameter
- "SpaceX to Launch DOGE-1 to the Moon!". spaceref. Unknown parameter
- "SpaceX accepts Dogecoin as payment to launch 'DOGE-1 mission to the Moon' next year". CNBC. Unknown parameter
- "SpaceX Accepts Dogecoin as Payment to Launch Lunar Mission Next Year". US News. Unknown parameter
- "SpaceX's next lunar mission will be paid for in Dogecoin". New York Post. Unknown parameter
This article, DOGE-1, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
This article "DOGE-1" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DOGE-1. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.