Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Full name||Damien Lim Chien Khai|
|Date of birth||15 February 1997|
|Place of birth||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
(on loan from PKNS)
|2014–2015||Harimau Muda C|
|2019–||→ Kelantan (loan)||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 July, 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of August 24, 2018
Search Damien Lim on Amazon.
In 2019, Lim was called up for centralised camp for the Malaysia team participating in the 2019 AFF U-22 Youth Championship. On 18 February, Lim was confirmed to be in the final 23 players in the Malaysia team.
Lim comes from a footballing family, with his father Lim Seng Koon who played for Johor and Armed Forces, his uncles Teong Kim, Chuan Chin, Kim Choon and Hong Guan represented the Malaysia national team.
- "DAMIEN". Retrieved 21 February 2019.
- "Kim Swee calls up key players for AFF U-22 Championship".
- "Senarai 23 Pemain ke Piala LG B-22 AFF 2019 di Phnom Penh, Kemboja" [List of 23 Players to the 2019 LG AFF U-22 Cup in Phnom Penh, Cambodia] (in Malay). Football Association of Malaysia. 18 February 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Like father like son? Zainal, Mokhtar and Malaysia's footballing family".
Category:Living people Category:1997 births Category:Sportspeople from Kuala Lumpur Category:Malaysian footballers Category:Association football goalkeepers Category:Malaysia international footballers Category:PKNS F.C. players Category:Selangor FA players Category:Kelantan FA players
|This biographical article related to Malaysian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Damien Lim" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Damien Lim. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.