Danger Girl (film)
|Directed by||Jeff Wadlow|
|Screenplay by||Jeff Wadlow|
|Based on||Danger Girl|
by J. Scott Campbell
Prime Universe Films
|Distributed by||Constantin Film|
Search Danger Girl (film) on Amazon.
Danger Girl is an American action spy film project in development as of 2019, based on Danger Girl by J. Scott Campbell and Andy Hartnell.
Adventurer Abbey Chase is paired with Sydney Savage, Natalia Kassle, and “Silicon” Valerie on a globe-trotting mission to locate and secure mystical relics before the neo-Nazi organization the Hammer Syndicate.
On July 27, 2000, Mark Swift and Damian Shannon wrote an adaptation of the comic book Danger Girl for New Line Cinema in 2000, but the rights lapsed. On April 30, 2010, a Danger Girl movie was announced with Todd Lincoln directing and Adrian Askarieh will produce the film through his company Prime Universe Films, and on November 16, 2017, Constantin Film acquired the rights to distribute and co-produce the film along with Prime Universe, Jeremy Bolt's Bolt Pictures, creators J. Scott Campbell and Andy Hartnell as executive producers and Todd Lincoln won't direct. On February 23, 2018, Umair Aleem was hired to write the script. On March 20, 2019, Jeff Wadlow was confirmed to direct and rewrite Aleem's initial drafts.
In November 2017, Constantin Film, Prime Universe, and Bolt Pictures were also looking to expand the franchise with a potential television series.
- "Damian Shannon and Mark Swift". Variety, July 27, 2000.
- Eve, Empress (April 30, 2010). "'Danger Girl' Comic To Get Big-Screen Adaptation". Geeks of Doom. Retrieved November 8, 2019.
- Fleming Jr., Mike (November 16, 2017). "Constantin Film Lands Rights To Comic Series 'Danger Girl'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 8, 2019.
- Nolan, Liam (February 23, 2018). "Danger Girl Movie Has Found Its Screenwriter". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved November 8, 2019.
- Boucher, Geoff (March 20, 2019). "'Danger Girl': Jeff Wadlow Set To Direct All-Female Spy Tale For Constantin Film". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 8, 2019.
This article "Danger Girl (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Danger Girl (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.