|Born||28 December 1982|
Resistencia, Chaco, Argentina
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg; 13.1 st)|
|Current tour(s)||PGA Tour Latinoamérica|
|Former tour(s)||Challenge Tour (2006-2008)|
Nationwide Tour (2010)
Barbetti turned professional in 2001. He has played mostly in his native Argentina and on the regional on the PGA Tour Latinoamérica and its predecessor, the Tour de las Américas. He has won three times on the tour, and topped the order of merit in 2005. He has also won several other tournaments in the region, including the 2009 Colombian Open.
Barbetti played on the second tier European Challenge Tour after finishing 5th at the co-sanctioned Mexican Open at the end of 2005. During his 3 seasons on that tour he made few cuts and left the tour at the end of the 2008 season.
Professional wins (10)
Tour de las Américas wins (3)
Other wins (7)
- This list may be incomplete
- 2004 Granadilla Open (Chile), Carlos Franco Invitational (Paraguay)
- 2005 Misiones Open (Argentina)
- 2009 Colombian Open
- 2013 Chaco Open (Argentina), Carlos Franco Invitational (Paraguay)
- 2015 Riviera Nayarit Open (Mexico)
- "Los 10 datos que no sabías de Daniel Barbetti" (in español). Mexico Golf Tour. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- "Daniel Barbetti – Profile". PGA Tour. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- "El Argentino Daniel Barbetti Celebró en el Roberto de Vicenzo Classic" (in español). Colombian Golf Federation. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- "Daniel Barbetti – Profile" (in español). PGA Tour Latinoamérica. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- "Dev Series: Barbetti wins in Mexico". PGA Tour. 14 September 2015. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- Daniel Barbetti at the PGA Tour official site
- Daniel Barbetti at the European Tour official site
- Daniel Barbetti at the TPG Tour official site
- Daniel Barbetti at the Official World Golf Ranking official site
This article "Daniel Barbetti" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Daniel Barbetti. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.