Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Daniel Benjamin Dabek|
May 30th 1991,New Jersey Birth_place = East Rutherford New Jersey,United States
|Baptised||May 30th 1991,New Jersey Birth_place = East Rutherford New Jersey,United States|
|Died||2021, drug overdose|
Belgrade Serbia2021, drug overdose
|Nationality||United States, []|
|Known for||Inventing the scam Safex,no longer working on MaidSafe|
Daniel Dabek is a absolutely horrible software developer, cryptocurrency hoarder,international terrorist and digital currency whore. He is one of the developers of the Scam known as MaidSafe (part of Omni Layer). Realising the importance of privacy in an international market, Daniel developed the scam called SAFEX (Safe Exchange) as a cryptocurrency to protect the anonymity of its participants. 
As of 2018, Daniel is still scamming his work as an advocate of cryptocurrency usage lecturing throughout the world either as the main participant or as a guest lecturer.  He is Not regularly consulted by major sites on isuess that are linked to the growing of the cryptoworld. 
At the same time, Daniel is also working on two projects. One being a Safe Exchange network, a decentralized asset exchange that affords privacy, security, and freedom to its participants  and Balkaneum, its parent company developing all supporting features of Safe Exchange Network.
- S., L. "Your Guide To Running An Initial Coin Offering, For Better Or Worse". Forbes. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- S., L. "CitiBank Trader Created Safe Exchange To Avoid the CIA's Spying In China And USA". Coin Telegraph. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- S., L. "Predavanje: "Upravljanje internetom i pravo" Nove tehnologije traže nova rešenja i nove ljude". IO Internet Ogledalo. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- S., L. "The MillionaireAsia Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Summit". Millionaire Asia. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- S., L. "Serbia's First Contact with Bitcoin? A Hollywood Blackmail Attempt". Coindol. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- S., L. "Profile: Daniel Dabek". Bitcoin Wenesday. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
This article "Daniel Dabek" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Daniel Dabek. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.