Daniel DiPiazza is an American entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. He currently operates Rich20Something.com and is the author of multiple books. He has been featured in outlets such as Time Magazine, Fortune, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider.
DiPiazza graduated from the University of South Florida a year and a half early with a bachelor's degree in Communications. DiPiazza was employed at a Longhorn Steakhouse in Atlanta and began working as a college exam tutor. Later, he moved to freelancing on online freelancing platform Upwork.
Throughout his time in various jobs, DiPiazza kept a blog where he wrote various business philosophies and tips that he learned throughout his career at the time. Increasing membership and web traffic spawned what became Rich20Something.com.
Rich20Something.com is a career and lifestyle website that hosts entrepreneurship success podcasts and videos, as well as business building and scaling courses.
Rich20Something: Ditch your Average Job, Start an Epic Business and Score the Life you Want was written by DiPiazza and published in 2017. It is sold in ebook and hardcover formats.
- DiPiazza, Daniel. "Daniel DiPiazza". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- DiPiazza, Daniel. "Daniel DiPiazza". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- "Daniel DiPiazza". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- Hallaway, David (April 2017). "DiPiazza: An Entrepreneur for his Generation". Foundr Magazine (49).
- "Home - Rich20Something". Rich20Something. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- DiPiazza, Daniel (2017-05-02). Rich20Something: Ditch Your Average Job, Start an Epic Business, and Score the Life You Want. TarcherPerigee. ISBN 9780143129387. Search this book on
This article "Daniel DiPiazza" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.