Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Daniel Wood (Mormon pioneer)
|Born||October 16, 1800|
Dutchess County, New York
|Died||April 15, 1892 (aged 91)|
Woods Cross, Utah
Daniel Wood (October 16, 1800 - April 15, 1892) was a Mormon pioneer and a settler of the western United States.
- Wood, Daniel (20 May 1868), "Autobiography of Daniel Wood Sr.", Book of Abraham Project
- "Utah Cemeteries and Burials Database : Wood, Daniel", history.utah.gov, Utah State History, Utah Department of Heritage and Arts, State of Utah, retrieved 2013-02-20[permanent dead link]
- Eakle, Arlene H. (1994), "Woods Cross", in Powell, Allan Kent, Utah History Encyclopedia, Salt Lake City, Utah: University of Utah Press, ISBN 0874804256, OCLC 30473917
- Dockstader, Julie A. (June 1, 1991), "Foresight preserves historical legacy", Church News
- "Daniel Wood". Utah Department of Heritage and Arts. Retrieved 2018-08-04.
- "Utah History Encyclopedia". www.uen.org. Retrieved 2018-08-04.
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Daniel Wood (Mormon pioneer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Daniel Wood (Mormon pioneer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.