|🎓 Alma mater||Massey University|
Darrin James Hodgetts is a New Zealand psychology academic. He is a professor of societal psychology at Massey University and is a principal investigator with Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga. Of Māori descent, Hodgetts affiliates to the Ngāi Tahu iwi.
- Radley, Alan, Darrin Hodgetts, and Andrea Cullen. "Visualizing homelessness: A study in photography and estrangement." Journal of community & applied social psychology 15.4 (2005): 273–295.
- Hodgetts, Darrin, et al. "Health inequalities and homelessness considering material, spatial and relational dimensions." Journal of Health Psychology 12.5 (2007): 709–725.
- Hodgetts, Darrin, et al. "A trip to the library: Homelessness and social inclusion." Social & Cultural Geography 9.8 (2008): 933–953.
- Hodgetts, Darrin, et al. "Constructing health news: possibilities for a civic-oriented journalism." Health: 12.1 (2008): 43–66.
- Hodgetts, Darrin, Andrea Cullen, and Alan Radley. "Television characterizations of homeless people in the United Kingdom." Analyses of social issues and public policy 5.1 (2005): 29–48.
- Urban Poverty and Health Inequalities: A Relational Approach (with Ottilie Stolte, Routledge, 2017)
- Social Psychology and Everyday Life (with Drew, Sonn, Stolte, Nikora, and Curtis, Red Globe 2010 and Springer 2019)
- The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Psychology (edited with Kieran O'Doherty, SAGE, 2019)
- "Prof Darrin Hodgetts". Massey University. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- "Professor Darrin Hodgetts". Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- "Darrin Hodgetts". New Zealand Coalition to End Homelessness. Retrieved 8 February 2020.
- "Bogan researcher to graduate with PhD". Stuff.
- Ihaka, James (2 May 2012). "Bogans insulted by Wikipedia entry". Hamilton News – via www.nzherald.co.nz.
- Akuhata, Whare (11 November 2011). "Maori women fake illness to get medicine for husbands". Daily Post – via www.nzherald.co.nz.
- "Maori women 'sharing medication'". Stuff.
- "Homelessness a growing problem". Stuff.
- "Research focus on homeless". Hamilton News. 2 May 2012 – via www.nzherald.co.nz.
- Prof Darrin Hodgetts, Massey University
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Māori person is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Darrin Hodgetts" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Darrin Hodgetts. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.