David Cummings (entrepreneur)
|🏡 Residence||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Entrepreneur, Atlanta Ventures, Co-Founder, Atlanta Tech Village, Co-Founder Pardot, Co-Founder Hannon Hill
💵 Salary :
David Cummings is an American entrepreneur and Co-Founder of the Atlanta Tech Village, the 4th largest tech space in the U.S. He created the space after selling his company Pardot for $95 million to ExactTarget.   He also is the co-founder and investor in several Atlanta-based startups. The Atlanta Business Chronicle named David one of the 100 most influential Atlantans and Atlanta Magazine named David one of the 55 Most Powerful Atlantans.   He graduated from Duke University and has an honorary doctorate from Mercer University.
- "America's Largest Tech Entrepreneurial Hubs". atlantatechvillage.com. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Atlanta's Pardot acquired by ExactTarget for about $100M". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Tech entrepreneur acquires Buckhead's Ivy Place for $12.5M". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Cover Story: Atlanta Startup Q&A: David Cummings". creativeloafing.com. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "David Cummings Investments". davidcummings.org. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Unlocked: Meet Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2018 Power 100". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "Atlanta's 55 Most Powerful: 28. David Cummings". www.atlantamagazine.com. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- "David Cummings, Duke Angel Network". duke.edu. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
This article "David Cummings (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David Cummings (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.