This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. The reason given is: Need for support from secondary sources that are reliable, intellectually independent of each other, and independent of the subject. (April 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
David Harsanyi is an American conservative writer, opinion columnist, and author.
Harsanyi is a nationally-syndicated writer, a senior writer at National Review, and a columnist at the New York Post,. He is a former senior editor of The Federalist, editor of Human Events, and opinion columnist at The Denver Post. His writings on politics and culture have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Weekly Standard, The Washington Post, USA Today, Reason, The Jerusalem Post, The Globe and Mail, and other publications.
His column is nationally syndicated by Creators Syndicate.
- Eurotrash: Why America Must Reject the Failed Ideas of a Dying Continent (2021) ISBN 978-0063066014 Search this book on .
- First Freedom: A Ride Through America's Enduring History with the Gun (2018) ISBN 978-1501174001 Search this book on .
- The People Have Spoken (and They Are Wrong): The Case Against Democracy (2014) ISBN 978-1621572022 Search this book on .
- Obama's Four Horsemen: The Disasters Unleashed by Obama's Reelection (2013) ISBN 978-1621570677 Search this book on .
- Nanny State: How Food Fascists, Teetotaling Do-Gooders, Priggish Moralists, and other Boneheaded Bureaucrats are Turning America into a Nation of Children (2007), ISBN 978-0-7679-2432-0 Search this book on .
- "David Harsanyi | New York Post". Nypost.com. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- "Culture, Politics, Religion". The Federalist. 2019-10-25. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- David Harsanyi:Denver Post Staff Columnist, DenverPost.com
- "david harsanyi". david harsanyi. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- "Washington Journal". Washington Journal. July 6, 2012. Event occurs at 0:35. C-SPAN.
- "Harsanyi: This is a Jewish "value"?". Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- David Harsanyi. "Obama Is A Good BSer, But He's A Bad Liar".
This article "David Harsanyi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David Harsanyi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.