Day Out With The Kids
|Type of business||Ltd|
|Area served||United Kingdom|
|Key people||Paul Stobbs (CEO), Simon Applebaum (MD), Rob Styles (CTO)|
|Industry||Family Travel at attractions in the UK and England|
|Products||Website, information on days out, online advertising|
Day Out With The Kids (DOWTK) is a UK family recreation and travel website company, which provides free information on days out at attractions across Britain. It exists to make parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers and childcare professionals aware of nearby attractions and days out suitable for children.
It is the largest website dedicated to family travel in the UK, listing over 6,500 attractions. There were 26 million visits to the website from 17 million users in 2017 and around 100 million page views are generated each year..
The website listing and review services are free to users and attractions. The website is supported by on-site advertising.
The Day Out With The Kids headquarters are located in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
The website was created by the original owner in 2006  and funded by on-site advertising. Over the years, the website became a resource for parents looking for family attractions around the UK  and ways to save money on days out .
It was acquired by UK-based ticketing company, Attraction World, in 2016 . The website was re-launched and re-branded in January of 2017. In the summer of 2017, the website tracked record numbers of searches for water attractions as the UK experienced a heatwave . Autumn and Winter of 2017 saw the first DOWTK awards for the best family attractions throughout the UK  
In 2018, Day Out With The Kids moved into a new office with parent company, Attraction World, and is continuing to develop advertising products for brands alongside resources for the Day Out With The Kids community of parent and family travellers.
- "About Day Out With The Kids". Day Out With The Kids. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Day Out With The Kids Ltd". Companies House. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Gorringe, Anne (2013-07-22). "Britain's top 10 urban beaches". Daily Express. Express Newspapers. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Philby, Charlotte (2007-07-20). "Parent's survival guide: How to entertain a brood of bored kids during the summer holidays". The Independent. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Karmali, Ramzan. "How to keep the summer holidays cheaper". BBC News. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Pratt, Kevin. "Entertain the kids for free this half-term". Money Supermarket. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Attraction World Acquires Day Out With The Kids". BQ. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Cooper, Louise (2017-06-21). "How have you been keeping cool in the rising temperatures?". Matlock Mercury. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Cooper, Louise. "Derbyshire attraction on list of top family autumn days out". Ripley and Heanor News. Johnston Publishing Ltd. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Shaw, Aaron (2017-12-08). "Romsey crowned as one of the best Christmas locations in the country". Southern Daily Echo. Newsquest. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Day Out With The Kids has 26 million site visitors in first year". Midlands Business News. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
This article "Day Out With The Kids" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Day Out With The Kids. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.