A Day streak or sometimes it's called Don't break the chain is a method of a reward system used in games, social media and language learning applications to build the habit in users and motivate them to check it everyday or other period of time.
A day streak is usually used in habit trackers for people who want to build a new habit or break another.
Examples[edit | edit source]
The following applications use the method of a day strike as an achievement:
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Science & Craft of Designing Daily Rewards -- and Why FTP Games Need Them". Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Teens explain the world of Snapchat's addictive streaks, where friendships live or die". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Streak". Duolingo Wiki. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Longest Snapchat Streak". Tech Junkie. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- Thier, Dave. "How Daily Bonuses And Streaks Work In 'Pokémon GO'". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- Spacebob5 (2018-02-27). "Daily and weekly streaks | Pokemon GO Hub". Pokemon GO Hub. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Daily Reward System". TibiaWiki. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
This article "Day streak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Day streak. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.