Dead meat rank
A dead meat rank also known as dead meat rating is an unofficial term that refers to the rank or rating on a sliding scale system that is worse to an extremely severe level. It can apply to academic grading, content rating or other sliding scales. The name comes from the idiom "in dead meat" which means in serious trouble.
- Academic grading (F)
- Dead meat videos (dead meat card)
- Australian Classification Board (R18+ and X18+)
- British Board of Film Classification (18 and R18)
- Common Sense Media (18+)
- Computer Entertainment Rating Organization (Z)
- Eirin (R18+)
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (Adults Only)
- Motion Picture Association of America film rating system (NC17)
- Pan European Game Information (18)
- F (grade)
- 18 rating
This article "Dead meat rank" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dead meat rank. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.