DeepOnion is an open-source, public, blockchain-based cryptocurrency that focuses on privacy. It runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. The DeepOnion blockchain proceeds transactions over Tor (anonymity network). As a result, user's IP address is protected. DeepOnion uses the OBSF4 system, a TCP protocol consisting of concealment layers, to mask the content protocol information. 
A client software, so-called wallet, is used to send and receive Onion. The standard desktop wallets are available on Windows, macOS and Linux.An Android DeepOnion wallet can be downloaded by smartphone users.
- Alternative currency
- Peer-to-peer computing
- "ONION(DeepOnion) - Binance.com". Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "What Is DeepOnion? Allcoinshome.com". Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "DeepOnion (ONION) Price, Chart, Info CoinGecko". Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "DeepOnion (ONION) - Airdrop - 20 Apr". Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "What is DeepOnion and how can I get them? Mining + Free Airdrops - Cryptovore". Retrieved 2018-06-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nxt.|
This article "DeepOnion" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DeepOnion. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.