|Born||22 May 1993|
|Plays||Right-handed (two-handed backhand)|
0 Challenger, 5 Futures
|Highest ranking||No. 306 (6 August 2018)|
|Current ranking||No. 313 (20 August 2018)|
0 Challenger, 6 Futures
|Highest ranking||No. 352 (30 July 2018)|
|Current ranking||No. 389 (20 August 2017)|
|Last updated on: 25 August 2018.|
Search Denis Yevseyev on Amazon.
Denis Yevseyev (born 22 May 1993) is a Kazakh tennis player.
Yevseyev has a career high ATP singles ranking of 306 achieved on 6 August 2018. He also has a career high ATP doubles ranking of 352, achieved on 30 July 2018.
He played at the 2017 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games on singles he lost from Farrukh Dustov at the quarter-final.. On men's doubles with Timur Khabibulin lost the final and won a silver medal.
Yevseyev participated at the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta, Indonesia. On singles he lost from the late bronze medalist South Korean Lee Duck-hee at the third round. On doubles, he won silver medal, after defeated in the final with his partner Alexander Bublik against the Indian Rohan Bopanna, Divij Sharan duo.
Future and Challenger finals
Singles: 8 (5–3)
|Challengers 0 (0–0)|
|Futures 8 (5–3)|
Doubles 14 (6–8)
|Challengers 1 (0–1)|
|Futures 13 (6–7)|
- "Denis Yevseyev". ATP. 24 November 2017. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Men's Singles: DUSTOV (UZB), YEVSEYEV (KAZ)". ashgabat2017.com. 22 September 2017. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Men's Doubles: KHABIBULIN/YESEYEV (KAZ) - silver". ashgabat2017.com. 26 September 2017. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "India wins gold in men's doubles tennis". en.asiangames2018.id. 25 August 2018. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
- Denis Yevseyev at the Association of Tennis ProfessionalsLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Denis Yevseyev at the International Tennis Federation
This article "Denis Yevseyev" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Denis Yevseyev. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.