|Born:||May 25, 1986|
Albion, New York, United States
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school:||Albion (NY)|
|NFL Draft:||2009 / Round: 7 / Pick: 251|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Derek Kinder on Amazon.
Derek Kinder is a former American football wide receiver.
He attended Albion High School in Albion, New York, where he was a star athlete in football, baseball, and basketball. As a senior, he scored 33 touchdowns, rushed for 1,705 yards, and intercepted eight passes.
In December 2003, Kinder accepted a football scholarship from the University of Pittsburgh. As a junior in 2006, he tallied 57 receptions for 847 yards and six touchdowns and was selected as a first-team All-Big East player. He was a finalist for the ESPY Award for the "best play" in sports in 2006 for a "devastating hit that leveled two Mountaineer players" on a 73-yard punt return.
- "Down-to-earth Kinder among nation's best receivers". ESPN.com. October 3, 2006.
- "Kinder pledges to Pitt". Democrat and Chronicle. January 1, 2004. p. 29 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Derek Kinder". Sports Reference.com. Retrieved July 22, 2020.
- "Pitt's Kinder is starstruck at ESPYs". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. July 14, 2007. pp. C1, C6 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Kinder tears right ACL in practice, will miss season". ESPN.com.
- NFL Draft: Pitt's Derek Kinder drafted by Bears
- Bears add cornerback Hood
Other articles of the topic Biography : Wranga Loni, George Johnson (supercentenarian), UNO A, Ginjin, Clancy Lyall, Julian Edwin Bailes Sr., Brandon Richardson
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Derek Kinder" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Derek Kinder. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.