|Edit this InfoBox|
|Residence||Chino Hills, California|
|Known for||Candidacy in the 2018 California gubernatorial election|
|Political party||American Solidarity|
Desmond Silveira (//) is an American software engineer. He is currently a candidate for governor of California, running as the nominee of the American Solidarity Party in the 2018 California gubernatorial election.
References[edit | edit source]
- Willon, Phil (April 11, 2018), "California's next governor: These are the people running in the June 5 primary", Los Angeles Times, retrieved 7 May 2018
- Francis, Eric. "An alternative to the right/left political menu". California Catholic Daily. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Governor Candidate Statements". California Secretary of State. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- Pieper, Lori. "Meet The American Solidarity Party Candidate for Governor of California". On Pilgrimage. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- Chow, Edward. "Faith Informing Politics: A Story of Solidarity". The Jesuit Post. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- Covich, Skylar. "An Interview with Desmond Silveira, ASP's CA Gubernatorial Candidate". Imago Dei Politics. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- Klinger, Leslie Shaw (February 28, 2018), "Feel rejected by both Dems and GOP? Find Solidarity", The Modesto Bee, retrieved 7 May 2018
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Politics : Harrison Bagwell, Woody Freeman, Thornton F. Bell, Zach Dasher, Hoffman L. Fuller, Charles McConnell, Scott McAdams
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Gihan Ibrahim, Lydia Canaan, Joe A. Guerra, Phillip Stackhouse, Erick Erickson, List of Muslim painters, Yogesh Dattatraya Gosavi
Others articles of the Topic Politics : European Friends of Armenia, Science of Identity Foundation, Frank Blackburn, Capitalism, Jasper Goodwill, James L. Cathey Jr., New British Union (NBU)
This article "Desmond Silveira" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Desmond Silveira. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.