|📆 Years active||2018–present|
|Notable work||Guptodhoner Sondhane|
Dhrubo Banerjee is an Indian film director who works in Bengali films. He is known for his Sona Da Franchise, his debut film Guptodhoner Sondhane and its sequel Durgeshgorer Guptodhon both of which became critically and commercially very successful. In all films directed by him, he collaborated with emninent cinematographer Soumik Haldar and renowned musician Bickram Ghosh for cinematography and music respectively. On 15 April 2021 released the teaser of his upcoming magnum opus Golondaaj starring Dev, Anirban Bhattacharya, Ishaa Saha. It's a feature film on Father Of Indian Football, Nagendra Prasad Sarbadhikari.
|Denotes film that has not yet been released|
|2019||Durgeshgorer Guptodhon||Yes|| |
- "Here's why Dhrubo Banerjee likes to work on his birthday - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- "I speak to my team every day to keep their spirits high: Dhrubo Banerjee - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- "Guptodhoner Sandhane movie review: Dhrubo Banerjee takes us on a joyride of a treasure hunt- Entertainment News, Firstpost".
- "Dhrubo Banerjee all set to shoot another thriller with Abir - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- Chattopadhyay, Bhaskar. "Dhrubo Banerjee delivers another enjoyable adventure thriller".
- "Tolly filmmaker Dhrubo Banerjee decodes Durgeshgorer Guptodhon's success". www.indulgexpress.com. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- "'Golondaaj' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- "Dhrubo Banerjee is all praise for Bhaichung Bhutia - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- "'তোমার খেলায় তোমাকেই হারাব', নববর্ষে মুক্তি পেল দেবের 'গোলন্দাজ'-এর টিজার". Hindustantimes Bangla (in Bengali). 2021-04-15. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
This article "Dhrubo Banerjee" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dhrubo Banerjee. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.