|Born||July 2, 1974|
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Indonesia|
|❤️ Partner(s)||Ade Rai (best friend)|
|👶 Children||Jake Junior Alizhar Joaquin |
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Zulkifli Usman (father) |
Dina Carol is a entrepreneur from Indonesia. Dina has Father from Aceh tribe and Mother from Java tribe. Dina Carol is the founder and owner of GOIFEX.
Dina Carol became known to the public when she became an None at the Abang None event in Jakarta followed by Dina when Dina was a teenager. Then Dina became more famous when she became a Princess Citra. In the television world Dina is also known as the producer and presenter of the Break Time music show which aired in ANTV in 2000, and became the presenter of Sahur Ramadhan ANTV event in 2001. Dina Carol is the founder and owner of GOIFEX. GOIFEX is engaged in sports events. GOIFEX once held a very lively sporting event in Jakarta until great appreciation by minister of youth and sports Indonesia Imam Nahrawi. Dina Carol is CEO of GOIFEX as well as Elite Group CEO who oversees Elite Event Management and Elite International Recruitment company.
- Break Time - ANTV (2000)
- Sahur Ramadhan - ANTV (2001)
- Health On Top - Binus TV (2016)
- Elite Event Management
- Elite International Recruitment
- Elite International Trading Service
- GOIFEX International Sports, Fitness & Health Expo
- Website GOIFEX http://goifex.com
- Dina Carol at LinkedIn » http://id.linkedin.com/in/dina-carol-b3840a37
- Menpora Resmikan Pameran Fitness Terbesar di Asia Tenggara
- Goifex Championships
- Goifex 2016 The 3rd Edition Of South East Asia Biggest Fitness And Health Expo
- Dina Carol at Twitter
- Dina Carol at Facebook
- Dina Carol at Instagram
This article "Dina Carol" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dina Carol. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.