Divakar Chandra Sarkar
Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU
Amb. Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU was born on 6th November in ASEAN Region with blessings of Divine Government for greater good of human Society.
Amb. Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU is currently the Ambassador at Large Extraordinary, United Nations Organization concurrently he holds the commissioned rank as Lieutenant General & Inspector General, Interpol Command (C300 & ONU) and works complex task of Global Settlements of Heritage Assets and settling international disputes through negotiation, mediation and arbitration for world peace, justice and equality by implementing United Nations sustainable Development Goals globally and In fulfillment of YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW and FOREVER for all nations.
Academic Qualifications :- ELLD (Ecclesiastical Law), LHD (Human Laws), JD (Jurisprudence & Arbitration), Ph.D (Intl. Relations & Human Rights), DPS (Public Service), SJD (Social Justice & Administration), MD/DHS (Family Medicine & Public Health), FAMDA (UN-ECOSOC; 2017).
Official Professional Affiliations :
- Ambassador at Large Extraordinary, United Nations Organization.
- Lieutenant General & Inspector General, Interpol Command (Reg. & Licensed by C300, ONU & ICJ).
- President & Chief Judge Arbitrator, UN International Special Court of Arbitration [Commissioned Judicial Official; Reg. Treaty Org. ONU & Licensed Treaty under UN-ECOSOC, EU-QA, Interpol Command, Government of Commonwealth and ICC-ICJ].
- Goodwill Ambassador Extraordinary & Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonel, Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States of America.
- High Commissioner - ASEAN Region, The Canadian Health Science Inter-Governmental Institute [Reg. Department of State, Canada, License by Higher Education Ministry, Canada; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC (Consultative Status), UN -Academic Impact, UN Global Compact & EU Transparency Registered].
Motto : "Ask not what humanity can do for you, ask what you can do for humanity"
Motivational Statements :
1. "Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love" Mother Teresa.
2. "The United Nations was not created to take mankind to heaven, but to save humanity from Hell. By Dag Hummarskjöld. (2nd UN Secretary General)."
Inspirational Statements :
“Each of us has what it takes to bring about positive social transformation that will not only vastly improve the lives of the less fortunate, but will also assure a brighter future for our future generations, let us join hands to build a better society, a better civilization with peace, equality & harmony.”
Copyrights 2020 @ SDCS, All International Rights Reserved.*
* Copying without notice from the copywriter, duplication and unlawful use of the photos, Contexts, Videos etc is punishable by International law. Proprietary restatements of law cannot be used without permission and attribution credit. The personal and sensitive data it contains will be treated in accordance with the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects and other applicable regulations. Background: Articles 6 of the Political Constitution of the United States, 4, 113, 116 of the General Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information; 3, 110 and 113 of the Federal Law on Transparency and Access to Public Information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).
This article "Divakar Chandra Sarkar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Divakar Chandra Sarkar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.