Divakar Chandra Sarkar
Divakar Chandra Sarkar CCK SJD
Amb. Divakar Chandra Sarkar CCK SJD was born on 6th November in ASEAN Region with blessings of Divine Government for greater good of human Society.
Amb. Divakar Chandra Sarkar CCK SJD is currently the Ambassador at Large Extraordinary, United Nations Organization concurrently he holds the commissioned rank as Lieutenant General & Inspector General, Interpol Command (C300 & ONU) and works complex task of Global Settlements of Heritage Assets and settling international disputes through negotiation, mediation and arbitration for world peace, justice and equality by implementing United Nations sustainable Development Goals globally and In fulfillment of YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW and FOREVER for all nations.
Academic Qualifications :- ELLD (Ecclesiastical Law; H.C), JD (Jurisprudence & Arbitration), MD/DHS (Family Medicine & Public Health), Ph.D. (Intl. Relations & Human Rights), SJD (Social Justice & Public Administration), D.Sc. (Security and Counter Intelligence), FMAMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC, WHO & WIPO).
Official Professional Affiliations :
- Ambassador at Large Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary - ASEAN, WG United Nations PI.
- Lieutenant General & Inspector General, Interpol Command (Reg. & Licensed by C300, ONU & ICJ).
- Joint Sec. Gen. and Chief Judge, International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court.
- General and Joint Secretary General, International Police Forum Inter-governmental Chapter.
- Goodwill Ambassador Extraordinary & Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonel, Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States of America.
- High Commissioner - ASEAN Region, The Canadian Health Science Inter-Governmental Institute [Reg. Department of State, Canada, License by Higher Education Ministry, Canada; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC (Consultative Status), UN -Academic Impact, UN Global Compact & EU Transparency Registered].
- Colonel General and Commanding General - Asia Pacific Command, Center for Operational Strategic Command (COSC; Reg. Ministry of Justice and EU Human Rights Commission).
Motto : "Ask not what humanity can do for you, ask what you can do for humanity"
Motivational Statements :
1. "Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love" Mother Teresa.
2. "The United Nations was not created to take mankind to heaven, but to save humanity from Hell. By Dag Hummarskjöld. (2nd UN Secretary General)."
3. “Be good to people. You will be remembered more for your kindness than any level of success you could possibly attain. Because if you’re a good person and spread happiness, good things will come to you.” Unknown Author
Inspirational Statements :
“Each of us has what it takes to bring about positive social transformation that will not only vastly improve the lives of the less fortunate, but will also assure a brighter future for our future generations, let us join hands to build a better society, a better civilization with peace, equality & harmony.” SDCS.
Copyrights 2021 @ SDCS, All International Rights Reserved.*
* Copying without notice from the copywriter, duplication and unlawful use of the photos, Contexts, Videos etc is punishable by International law. Proprietary restatements of law cannot be used without permission and attribution credit. The personal and sensitive data it contains will be treated in accordance with the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects and other applicable regulations. Background: Articles 6 of the Political Constitution of the United States, 4, 113, 116 of the General Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information; 3, 110 and 113 of the Federal Law on Transparency and Access to Public Information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).
This article "Divakar Chandra Sarkar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Divakar Chandra Sarkar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.