Amb Divakar Chandra Sarkar
|Amb Divakar ChandraSarkar|
ONU Inter-Governmental meeting w/u LEB Chair Atty Emerson and Bishop Nicolas, PNP Values Formation
|Native name||Amb Divakar Chandra Sarkar|
|Born||Divakar Chandra Sarkar|
|🏳️ Nationality||Polish and Filipino|
|🏳️ Citizenship||Polish and Filipino (Dual)|
|🏫 Education||ELLD, MD, JD, DPS, SJD, Ph.D. D.Sc.|
|Universidade Saint Germain, Universidad International Abierta, University of Siddhartha, Baptista Peace University, National Academy of Security & Defence Planning and Wolsey Hall School of Theology, Oxford.|
United Nations Organization Inter-Governmental Diplomat
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2015 - Present|
|👔 Employer||Secretary General|
|🏢 Organisation||United Nations Organization and Interpol Command|
|Public Service, Philanthropy and Social Justice Advocacy|
|Works||Diplomacy, Arbitration, Mediation and Development Management|
|🏡 Home town||Baguio|
|Television||EuroTV and Asian TV|
|Office||PNP NHQ Camp Crame, Quezon City|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)|
|🏅 Awards||US Presidential Medals Awardee|
|Honors||Commissioned with Title as Knight Commander (CCK) and Datu|
Amb. Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU is a distinguished intergovernmental Diplomat and philanthropist, having been appointed as Ambassador Extraordinary of the United Nations, Commissioned Military Lieutenant General and concurrently Inspector General of the Interpol Command, a prominent License Judge Arbitrator of ICC Inter-Governmental Special Court of Arbitration, have dedicated his life for service to Humanity being Servant serving Servants and Human Development Project globally.
Amb Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU was born on 6th November, 1986 at General Hospital in PH, ASEAN Region with blessings of Divine Government for greater good for human Society. Amb. Divakar Chandra, ONU is currently the Ambassador at Large Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, United Nations Organization (ONU) concurrently he holds the commissioned rank as Lieutenant General & Inspector General, Interpol Command (C300 & ONU) and works on complex tasks for Global Settlements of Heritage Assets for human development and settling international disputes through negotiation, mediation and arbitration for world peace, justice and equality by implementing United Nations Sustainable Development Goals globally in fulfillment of YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW and FOREVER for all Nations.
Academic Qualifications :-
ELLD (Ecclesiastical Law), LHD (Human Laws), JD (Jurisprudence & Arbitration), Ph.D (Intl. Relations & Human Rights), DPS (Public Service), SJD (Social Justice & Administration), MD/DHS (Family Medicine & Public Health), FAMDA (UN-ECOSOC).
Official Professional Affiliations :-
- Ambassador at Large Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, United Nations Organization.
- Lieutenant General & Inspector General, Interpol Command (Reg. & Licensed by C300, ONU & ICJ).
- President & Chief Judge Arbitrator, UN Inter-Governmental Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights [Registered as Inter-Governmental Court under ONU, UN Secretariat, United Nations Development Programme, UN Industrial Development Organization (UN IDO), UNOPS, UNFPA, UNHCR, UN Women, World Trade Organizations (WTO), International Trade Center (ITC), International Labour Organization (ILO), WIPO, ADB and Licensed Treaty Org. under Business United Nations, European Union-QA, Interpol Command, Commonwealth and ICC-ICJ; Commissioned Judicial Official.].
- General of Justice and High Commissioner- International Missions, CONACCE CHAPLAINCY International (*Reg. Department of State, USA, Accredited with UN ECOSOC "Consultative Status, US Chief of Chaplains, US Federal Police Chaplains, Interpol Command and Euro-pol).
- Goodwill Ambassador Extraordinary & Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonel, Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States of America.
- CEO for International Affairs, International Monetary Funds Asia.
- International Educational Ambassador - Asia, Logos University International (Reg. State Department, Florida, Education Dept, Florida, Consultative status UN-ECOSOC, Accredited with UNESCO, UN Academic Impact and Recognized by WHED / American University Consortium).
- High Commissioner - ASEAN Region, The Canadian Health Science Inter-Governmental Institute [Reg. Department of State, Canada, License by Higher Education Ministry, Canada; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC (Consultative Status), UN -Academic Impact, UN Global Compact & EU Transparency Registered].
- US Presidential Medals Awardee (1. Presidential Medal - Public Service, 2. Presidential Medal - Public Health, 3. Presidential Medal - Volunteer Military Service, 4. Presidential Medal - Educational Excellence Award & 5. Presidential Medal - Social Justice Award).
Motto : "Ask not what humanity can do for you, ask what you can do for humanity" LDCS.
Motivational Statements :
1. "Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love" Mother Teresa.
2. "The United Nations was not created to take mankind to heaven, but to save humanity from Hell." Dag Hummarskjöld (2nd UN Secretary General).
3. "It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." – Harry Truman
Inspirational Statements :
“Each of us has what it takes to bring about positive social transformation that will not only vastly improve the lives of the less fortunate, but will also assure a brighter future for our future generations, let us join hands to build a better society, a better civilization with peace, equality & harmony.”
Copyrights 2020 @ SDCS, All International Rights Reserved.*
* Copying without notice from the copywriter, duplication and unlawful use of the photos, Contexts, Videos etc is punishable by International law. Proprietary restatements of law cannot be used without permission and attribution credit. The personal and sensitive data it contains will be treated in accordance with the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects and other applicable regulations. Background: Articles 6 of the Political Constitution of the United States, 4, 113, 116 of the General Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information; 3, 110 and 113 of the Federal Law on Transparency and Access to Public Information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).