Amb Divakar Chandra Sarkar
|Amb Divakar Chandra Sarkar|
|Edit this InfoBox|
ONU Inter-Governmental meeting w/u LEB Chair Atty Emerson and Bishop Nicolas, PNP Values Formation
|Native name||Lord Divakar Chandra Sarkar|
|Born||Divakar Chandra Sarkar|
|Nationality||Polish and Filipino|
|Other names||Amb Divakar|
|Citizenship||Poland and Philippines|
|Education||ELLD, Ph.D, DPS, JD, DM, SJD.|
|Alma mater||Universidade Saint Germain, Universidad International Abierta, University of Siddhartha, Baptista Peace University|
|Occupation||UN Inter-Governmental Diplomat|
|Years active||2015 - Present|
|Organisation||H-WIPC Interpol Command and United Nations Organizations|
|Known for||Public Service and Social Justice Advocacy|
|Works||Diplomacy, Arbitration, Mediation and Development Management|
|Office||PNP Camp Crame, Quezon City|
|Spouse(s)||Mrs. J. A. D. Sarkar|
|Awards||US Presidential Medals Awardee|
|Honors||Commissioned with Title as LORD and Datu|
Amb. Lord Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU
Amb Lord Divakar Chandra Sarkar, ONU, was born on 6th November at General Hospital in Sta Ana, ASEAN Region with blessings of Divine Government for greater good for human Society. Lord Divakar Chandra, ONU is currently the Ambassador at Large Extraordinary, United Nations Organization concurrently he holds the commissioned rank as Lieutenant General & Inspector General, H-WICP Interpol Command (C300 & ONU) and works complex task of Global Settlements of Heritage Assets and settling international disputes through negotiation, mediation and arbitration for world peace, justice and equality by implementing United Nations sustainable Development Goals globally and In fulfillment of YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW and FOREVER for all nations.
Academic Qualifications :- ELLD (Ecclesiastical Law), LHD (Human Laws), JD (Jurisprudence & Arbitration), Ph.D (Intl. Relations & Human Rights), DPS (Public Service), SJD (Social Justice & Administration), MD/DHS (Family Medicine & Psychiatry), FAMDA (UN-ECOSOC).
Official Professional Affiliations :
- Ambassador at Large Extraordinary, United Nations Organization.
- Lieutenant General & Inspector General, H-WIPC Interpol Command (Reg. & Licensed by C300, ONU & ICJ).
- General of Justice and High Commissioner- International Missions, Federal Police Chaplaincy International United States of America.
- President & Chief Judge Arbitrator, UN International Special Court of Arbitration [Commissioned Judicial Official; Reg. Treaty Org. ONU & Licensed Treaty under UN-ECOSOC, EU-QA, Interpol Command, Commonwealth and ICC-ICA].
- Goodwill Ambassador Extraordinary & Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonel, Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States of America.
- High Commissioner - ASEAN Region, The Canadian Health Science Inter-Governmental Institute [Reg. Department of State, Canada, License by Higher Education Ministry, Canada; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC (Consultative Status), UN -Academic Impact, UN Global Compact & EU Transparency Registered].
Motto : "Ask not what humanity can do for you, ask what you can do for humanity"
Motivational Statements :
1. "Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love" Mother Teresa.
2. "The United Nations was not created to take mankind to heaven, but to save humanity from Hell. By Dag Hummarskjöld. (2nd UN Secretary General)."
Inspirational Statements :
“Each of us has what it takes to bring about positive social transformation that will not only vastly improve the lives of the less fortunate, but will also assure a brighter future for our future generations, let us join hands to build a better society, a better civilization with peace, equality & harmony.”
Copyrights 2020 @ LDCS, All International Rights Reserved.*
* Copying without notice from the copywriter, duplication and unlawful use of the photos, Contexts, Videos etc is punishable by International law. Proprietary restatements of law cannot be used without permission and attribution credit. The personal and sensitive data it contains will be treated in accordance with the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects and other applicable regulations. Background: Articles 6 of the Political Constitution of the United States, 4, 113, 116 of the General Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information; 3, 110 and 113 of the Federal Law on Transparency and Access to Public Information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).