|Directed by||Quentin Tarantino|
|Produced by||Quentin Tarantino|
Django/Zorro is an upcoming American revisionist western film directed and produced by Quentin Tarantino, from a script by Tarantino and Jerrod Carmichael, which serves as a sequel to the 2012 film. The film stars Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
In 2015, a Django Unchained sequel crossover comic entitled Django/Zorro was released by Dynamite Entertainment. In June 2019, Quentin Tarantino had picked Jerrod Carmichael to co-write a film adaptation based on the crossover comic book series.
References[edit | edit source]
- Evangelista, Chris (June 3, 2019). "'Django/Zorro' Movie Coming From Quentin Tarantino and Jerrod Carmichael". Slash Film. Retrieved July 12, 2019.
- Sherlock, Ben (June 10, 2019). "Django Unchained: 5 Reasons The Zorro Crossover Sequel Is A Good Idea (And 5 Why It's Bad)". Screen Rant. Retrieved July 12, 2019.
- "Dynamite® Django / Zorro #1". Archived from the original on July 12, 2019. Retrieved July 12, 2019.
- Sneider, Jeff (June 3, 2019). "Exclusive: Quentin Tarantino Working with Jerrod Carmichael on 'Django/Zorro' Movie". Collider. Retrieved July 12, 2019.
- Sharf, Zack (June 4, 2019). "'Django Unchained' Sequel? Tarantino Reportedly Developing 'Django/Zorro' Comic Adaptation". IndieWire. Retrieved July 12, 2019.
- Squires, John (June 3, 2019). "Mashup Comic 'Django/Zorro' Reportedly Getting a Movie Adaptation!". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved July 12, 2019.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Django/Zorro" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Django/Zorro. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.