Chicken Run 2
Please note: This draft should not be moved to the mainspace until filming has begun, per WP:NFF.
|Chicken Run 2|
|Directed by||Sam Fell|
|Produced by||Paul Kewley|
|Story by||Sam Fell|
|Music by||Harry Gregson-Williams|
|Edited by||Sim Evan-Jones|
Chicken Run 2 is an upcoming stop motion animated comedy film produced by the British studio Aardman Animations in partnership with StudioCanal and Lionsgate. Serving as a sequel to the 2000 film, the film will be directed by Sam Fell, from a screenplay by Karey Kirkpatrick and John O'Farrell, and story by Sam Fell.
Production[edit | edit source]
A sequel to Chicken Run was announced on April 26, 2018, set for an unknown release. Aardman Animations will reunite with Pathé and StudioCanal for the sequel though unlike the first film, DreamWorks Animation (and its current parent company, Universal Pictures) will have no involvement as they had ended their partnership with Aardman after the release of Flushed Away in 2006. Sam Fell is attached to direct, with Paul Kewley producing. The original Chicken Run writers Karey Kirkpatrick and John O'Farrell will return for the sequel, though no story information has been revealed. Aardman co-founders Peter Lord and David Sproxton will be the executive producers.
References[edit | edit source]
- McEvoy, Sophie (April 29, 2019). "When Is The 'Chicken Run' Sequel Out? It Looks Like Fans Still Have A While To Wait For This Nostalgia Trip". Bustle. Retrieved July 17, 2019.
- Anderton, Ethan (April 26, 2018). "Aardman Animation is Working on 'Chicken Run 2'". Slash Film. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- Trumbore, Dave (April 26, 2018). "'Chicken Run' Sequel on the Way from Aardman". Collider. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- Travis, Ben (April 26, 2018). "Chicken Run Sequel Coming from Aardman". Empire Online. Archived from the original on July 11, 2019. Retrieved July 11, 2019. Unknown parameter
- Ritman, Alex (April 26, 2018). "'Chicken Run' Sequel in Works at Aardman (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- "Chicken Run 2: Sequel confirmed after 18-year wait". BBC. April 26, 2018. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- Mozafari, Laurence (April 26, 2018). "Chicken Run 2 confirmed after 18 YEARS of waiting". Digital Spy. Archived from the original on July 11, 2019. Retrieved July 11, 2019. Unknown parameter
[edit | edit source]
This article "Chicken Run 2" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chicken Run 2. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.