Door Ki Awaaz
|Door Ki Awaz|
|Directed by||Devendra Goel|
Search Door Ki Awaaz on Amazon.
Door Ki Awaaz is a 1964 Indian Family, Suspense Drama movie directed by Devendra Goel. The film stars Joy Mukherjee, Saira Banu, Pran and Om Prakash. The music is by Ravi and the lyrics by Shakeel Badayuni. The film performed below average at the box office.
- Joy Mukherjee as Prakash
- Saira Banu as Jyoti / Bela
- Pran as Kailash
- Durga Khote as Prakash's Mother
- Om Prakash as Dhanpath Rai
- Johnny Walker as Motilal 'Moti' D. Rai
- Malika as Mala M. Rai
- Manorama as Champabai
- "Ek Musafir Ko Duniya Mein Kya Chahiye " - Mohammed Rafi
- "Dil Mera Aaj Kho Gaya Hai Kahin "- Mohammed Rafi
- "Muqaddar Aazmaana Chaahta Hoon" - Mohammed Rafi
- "Husn Se Chand Bhi Sharmaya Hai " - Mohammed Rafi
- "Banaake Mera Muqaddar, Kya Yun Hi Ruth Ke" - Mohammed Rafi
- "Haathon Men Haath Honthon Pe Afsaane Pyaar Ke" - Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle
- "Hum Bhi Agar Bachche Hote, Happy Birthday To You" - Manna Dey, Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle
- "Toot Gayee Mere Man Ki Muraliya " - Asha Bhosle
- "Mohe Tirchhi Najariya Naa Maaro" - Asha Bhosle
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Door Ki Awaaz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Door Ki Awaaz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.