Type of site
|Owner||Dreams Book Inc.|
|Registration||Optional; required for making posts and comments|
DreamsCloud is a social media website that allows users to record detailed descriptions of their dreams, receive feedback on their potential significance from other users and "reflectors" recruited by the website, share their dreams with friends, and read other people's dreams. It was founded in 2010 by Jean-Marc Emden and Matt Tabrizi, and is based in Miami, Florida. It raised $2 million in seed funding from Sphere Capital Holding in 2014.
- "Press release: Dreams Book Hires Martha Kortiak Mert as Vice President of Marketing". PRWeb. January 15, 2013.
- Pfeiffer, Eric (November 5, 2013). "The dream app: Site says it wants to change the way we think about sleep". Yahoo! News. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- Burton, Bonnie (December 12, 2013). "Naked in public? Dreams Cloud wants to get inside your mind". CNET. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- "In Memoriam: U.Va.'s Dream Researcher, Robert Van de Castle". UVA Today. 7 February 2014.
- Dahlberg, Nancy (August 27, 2014). "DreamsCloud of Miami raises $2 million in funding". Miami Herald. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- Barron, Brenda (July 15, 2014). "DreamsCloud launches DreamSphere, an iOS app for 'socializing' dreams". VentureBeat. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- Kokalitcheva, Kia (August 26, 2014). "This company lets you obsess over and talk about your dreams". VentureBeat. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- Cohen, Laura (July 16, 2014). "This App is About to Change the Way You Dream". Marie Claire. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- "Octalysis Case Study: From 4K to 2 Million monthly visitors with DreamsCloud". Yu-kai Chou: Gamification & Behavioral Design. 18 April 2016. Archived from the original on 5 April 2017.
This article "DreamsCloud" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.