|Edit this InfoBox|
|Title||Miss San Diego 2005|
Miss California 2005
Dustin Leigh Seltzer (née Konzelman), born February 6, 1982, is a beauty queen and reality television contestant from Puyallup, Washington who has competed in the Miss America pageant and appeared on The Amazing Race 10 as well as The Amazing Race All-Stars.
Konzelman held the Miss San Diego 2005 title then won the Miss California 2005 title in a state pageant held in mid-2005. She had previously competed for the Miss Washington title, placing second runner-up in 2004 and third runner-up in 2003. Konzelman represented California in the Miss America 2006 pageant, and won a preliminary talent award and a non-finalist talent award for her performance on the fiddle. In 2006, she participated in a European musical tour with the Konzelman Family Band, which includes her parents and five younger brothers.
The Amazing Race
In 2007, Konzelman appeared as a competitor on All Stars with race partner Kandice Pelletier, finishing in 2nd place. At the final leg of the race, Dustin & Kandice lost the one million dollar grand prize and The Amazing Race: All Stars winners' title to Dating Eric & Danielle who competed on opposing teams in Season 9.
Konzelman is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing in Long Beach, California. She obtained a Master of Science in Counseling from California State University Fullerton, graduating with outstanding honor. Dustin-Leigh consistently attends trainings and pursues education to bring the most cutting edge research to her practice. 
She married her long-time boyfriend, Luke "Dookie" Seltzer on July 30, 2006. He is currently a graduate student at Biola University. She also has five brothers: Drew, Derek, David, Daniel, and Darien.
- "Amazing Race 10 profile". CBS.com.
- Associated Press (2005-06-27). "Miss San Diego takes state title". San Diego Union Tribune. Retrieved 2007-02-25.
- "There she goes... | The San Diego Union-Tribune". San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Miss California History". Miss California. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Gonzaga grad wins Miss Washington title". The Spokesman-Review. 2003-07-07.
- "Santa Ana Orange County Register Newspaper Archives, Jan 21, 2006, p. 84". Santa Ana Orange County Register. 2006-01-21. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- Associated Press (2006-01-20). "Miss California fiddles her way to talent title". MSNBC. Retrieved 2007-02-25.
- "Dustin-Leigh Konzelman Tours Europe with Family Band". American Profile. 2006-01-08. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Will Miss America 2006 have been homeschooled". Practical Homeschooling. 2006-01-01. Retrieved 2007-02-25.
- "Dustin Leigh Counseling". Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "The Amazing Race: All-Stars - Dustin & Kandice". cbs.com. Archived from the original on 2007-01-18. Retrieved 2007-01-16.
- "Emergency preparedness runs in the family". Bryan on Scouting. BSA. Retrieved 2018-01-16.
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Dom DeLuise, W. E. Whetstone, George Right Smith, Dylan McCaffrey, Erick Erickson, Justin Bieber, Jack Anthony Isaacs
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Miss San Diego official website
- Miss California official website
- Miss America official website
- Amazing Race Season 10 profile
- Amazing Race Season 11 profile
- Dustin-Leigh Seltzer Counseling profile
This article "Dustin-Leigh Konzelman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dustin-Leigh Konzelman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.