Dylan de Bruycker
|Full name||Dylan Alain Lucienne Escalana De Bruycker|
|Date of birth||December 5, 1997|
|Place of birth||Ghent, Belgium|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:34, 4 November 2017 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18:34, 4 November 2017 (UTC)
Search Dylan de Bruycker on Amazon.
Dylan de Bruycker (born 5 December 1997) is a Belgian-Filipino footballer who currently plays as a Midfielder for Philippines Football League club Davao Aguilas.
Born in Ghent, de Bruycker had his youth career at K.A.A. Gent.
After his 4-year spell at Gent, he joined the youth team of Club Brugge.
On 2016, he joined the B-team of S.V. Zulte Waregem.
On March 2017, it was reported that de Bruycker was on trial with Philippines Football League club Kaya F.C.-Makati. He took part in the 2017 Stallion Invitational Cup.
De Bruycker was born in Belgium to a Belgian father and a Filipino mother, making him eligible to play for Belgium or the Philippines.He initially chose Belgium as he was a U-15, U-16 & U-17 national team member playing a total of 11 games.
On July 2017, he received a call-up for Philippines U-22 to compete at the 2018 AFC U-23 Championship qualification that was held in Cambodia.  On 19 July 2017, he received his first cap for the Philippines U-22 team in a 8-0 defeat against Japan U-23.  On August 2017, he once again received a call up for the Philippines U-22 team to compete in the 2017 Southeast Asian Games which was held in Malaysia. 
De Bruycker was called up to the Philippines senior team in August 2017, ahead of the 2019 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers against Yemen.  On October 2017, he was once again called-up for the Philippines senior team for their away game against Yemen in Doha, Qatar. 
- "Philippines Football League previews: Ceres, Aguilas, Global, and Ilocos United". Rappler. 4 May 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- "Ilocos United vs. Davao Aguilas a battle of firsts". GMA News. 11 May 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- "UAAP MVPs Gayoso, Gadia banner Philippines' AFC U-23 squad". ABS-CBN Sports. 18 July 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- "Philippines falls to Japan in AFC U-23 tournament opener". ABS-CBN Sports. 20 July 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- "Philippine national team rosters released as SEAG football kicks off". Rappler. 15 August 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- "Azkals Squad For Yemen Clash". Philippine Football Federation. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Etheridge back for Azkals vs Yemen". The Manila Times. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Meliza, Kane get Azkals call up vs Yemen". The Manila Times. 2 October 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
This article "Dylan de Bruycker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.