E Gazakoff in 2020
|Birth name||Micael Félix Tsenane|
|Also known as||E Gazakoff|
|Born||December 03, 1992|
|Genres||Afro-fusion , Dancehall|
|Labels||Yahoo Boyz Entertainment , Glo Production|
|Associated acts||MR Glo , PDK (Namibian music group) , King Elegant, Sunny Boy (rapper) , The Dogg , Paul Da Prince , Paulo Reeze|
Early and personal life
E Gazakoff was born on 3 December 1992 in Mozambique's township called Matola. He grew up in Maputo and attended primary school at the Zona verde primary school and São Francisco De Assis secondary School. He has expressed his admiration for singers Usher, NSYNC, Boyz II Men, Omarion, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo and Trey Songz. He joined the Hip hop community team in 2010 called the Green Village, learning how to produce, Rap, write lyrics and present television content. He studied for a certificate in computer sciences at IMPCG. He also studied a diploma in Software and Network Engineering from in 2011. Since singing in English was one of E Gazakoff's Biggest dream in 2012 He started attending English classes before traveling around the world. In 2014 E Gazakoff started singing live for weddings and birthday parties
In 2015 E Gazakoff decided to start recording, composing and producing his own music he got reviews from different artists who motivated him to go ahead and do music.
E Gazakoff discovered his biggest passion with the African musical genre called Afro pop after visiting different countries such as: Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Jamaica, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Swaziland, Botswana, Zambia, Angola, virgin islands to integrate cultural influence. As a tribute to his mentors Hugh Masekela , Bob Marley , and Fela ,E Gazakoff uses a fusion of afropop and Afrobeat to bring his music to life in honor of his mentors. His songs are based on different aspects of life from love to the reality life's hustle. He performs in Portuguese, Swahili, Xhosa, Xitsonga, Zulo and Pidgin English.
2018 - 2020
In Namibia, E Gazakoff has worked with producer Mr Glo whom he credits as having created a platform for him to meet many great Namibian artists such as PDK (Namibian music group) , Gazza (musician) , Sunny Boy (rapper) , The Dogg , Paul Da Prince, and others who helped him "grow" in music industry. On 22 November 2019 E Gazakoff & Mr Glo dropped a single called Fire dem featuring Paulo Reeze. On 3 March 2020 E Gazakoff released Tap out featuring Mr Glo. On 3 March 2020 E Gazakoff dropped control her. On June 11, 2020 E Gazakoff dropped a single featuring Namibian singers Sunny Boy and King Tee Dee called Imali Produced by Mr Glo.
On July 15, 2020 E Gazakoff & Mr Glo released Break It music video, produced by Mr Glo and shot by Imagination studios.
|Mozambique Fashion week||2015|
|Heal our land concert Namibia||2019|
(featuring Mr Glo & Paulo Reeze)
(featuring Mr Glo)
(featuringSunny Boy (rapper) & The Dogg)
(featuring Mr Glo)
Other articles of the topic Biography : Nargis, Ada Lovelace, Phillip Stackhouse, Hayley-Marie Coppin, William Leahy (Australian Army soldier), Julius Patrick, Emily Tassie
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Music of Mozambique
- Culture of Mozambique
- "E Gazakoff Biography". Music in Africa 2014.
- "Mozambican fusion - fusion hits Namibia". Namibian - Art and Entertainment 27 July 2020.
- "Mozambican Afro-fusion hits Namibia". all Africa - stories retrieved 04 August 2020.
- "E Gazakoff features Sunny Boy and King Tee Dee on a song". Nalebrity 06 July 2020.
- "Mr Glo features E Gazakoff in Break It". unwrap.online 16 July 2020.
- "Mozambique fashion week 2015". fashion Ghana 09 December 2015.
- "heal our land concert ready to roll". Entertainment - confidente 02 August 2019.
- "E Gazakoff & Mr Glo ft Paulo Reeze - Fire Dem". Amazon 22 November 2019.
- "E Gazakoff ft Mr Glo Tapout". Amazon 04 March 2020.
- "E Gazakoff - Control Her". Musica Dope Mz 06 March 2020.
- "Imali another hit to uniting African Artists". unwrap.com 04 July 2020.
- "E Gazakoff & Mr Glo - Break It". Musica Dope Mz 15 Abril 2020.
- official Twitter
- official instagram
- official Facebook
- verified Musixmatch
- E Gazakoff’s music on iTunes
- E Gazakoff’s music on Deezer
- E Gazakoff’s music on Spotify
This article "E Gazakoff" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:E Gazakoff. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.