East Timor–Israel relations
President of East Timor, José Ramos-Horta, visited Israel in 2011. He also delivered a lecture to students at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.While in Israel, Horta met with Israeli president Shimon Peres. East Timor is particularly interested in strategic cooperation with Israel in the spheres of agriculture and naval security.
Simona Halperin is Israel's non resident ambassador to East Timor based in Singapore.
- "International recognition of Israel".
- "Israel's diplomatic missions abroad".
- "Reflections on a visit to Israel-Palestine".
- "EAST TIMOR PRESIDENT SEEKS AGRICULTURAL, SECURITY SUPPORT".
- East Timor president seeks agricultural security support, Jerusalem Post
- נשיא מזרח טימור, ז'וזה ראמוש הורטה: אל תשתעבדו להיסטוריה
- Israeli ambassador, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Others articles of the Topic Politics : Dave Norris (Louisiana politician), Dudley A. Guglielmo, Bryan Bush (politician), Princella Smith, People, Harrison Bagwell, Ewald Max Hoyer
Others articles of the Topic Asia : Treasure 13, Treasure (band), North Korea–United States proxy conflict, Pakistan, India, E-Dostluk, Telangana
Others articles of the Topic Israel : Ihud Bnei HaBrit, Bnei Brit HaHadasha, 2017 Halamish stabbing attack, El Gaucho (Israeli restaurant), Israel men's junior national softball team
This article "East Timor–Israel relations" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:East Timor–Israel relations. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.